Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, I found myself in Big Lots` automotive isle, and found a couple of pretty good buys:

For $2 each, I figured why not.

The Quik Out I put to use immediately, removing coffee stains from my wife`s Suburban. Apparently, my wife has a drinking problem, because the coffee stains were not only on the carpet (expected), but also on the headliner (I didn`t even want to know). The carpet got a pretty liberal dose of the product, followed by a gentle scrubbing, and a vacuuming. The headliner was a little harder --- I applied the Quik Out to a microfiber and gently scrubbed the headliner. Both surfaces came out clean, with a little bit of effort. Based on price and performance, I give this product a B+.

The Quik Detailer is recommended for "enhancing gloss between waxing", and honestly, it did a pretty decent job on the Suburban, which hasn`t seen any wax in a few months. The QD wiped on and off pretty easily, and did add to the gloss. The only issue I have is that the can is 16oz, and if I`m not mistaken, I think I paid $21 for a gallon of Meguiar`s Final Inspection a few years ago. The QD works out to $16 for 128oz, so it`s a bit cheaper. Pretty decent deal, but not the bang for the buck that the Quik Out is. Either way, I give it a B-.

Unfortunately, neither of these products had a killer rebate like the 3M Performance Finish, so we`re stuck paying full sticker for them.....if you can call $2 full price!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just so everyone knows. If you`re a Big Lots BuzzClub member... You can get 20% off your purchase tonight from 5 to 9 if you scan your card. Tomorrow they have this 20% coupon you can use... http://www.biglots.com/coupon/buzzcl...ominternet.net

Thread Information