Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Lately I`ve been feeling that my hazy headlamps have become a weak link in the otherwise good appearance of my car.So I jumped at a free sample of this product with an Autogeek order. Its a Friday night, so what else would I be doing...The car will be a 1994 Mustang GT with the factory original headlights. I didn`t do the signal lights for two reasons-1:They are newer aftermarket additions that are still in good shape 2:There was not enough product included to work on more than just the headlights.

The above photo shows the product package. Each towel gets its own isolated pouch, small cuts allow for easy opening of each pouch. By squeezing the bag I was able to get a little more product that had settled.

Above is a photo of the passenger side headlight before product application.

Above photo is the passenger side After.A noticeable difference in clarity and gloss

Above photo is the driver side headlight before product application.

Above photo is the driver side After. Another noticeable difference.

I didn`t open the hood to get the top of the lamps, but I had a limited supply of product and wanted to get it where it was needed most. Its simple to use by folding over the towel to the clean sides,and polishing the lamp until the product is used up.I went over each lamp with a microfiber towel afterwards,just to remove remaining product from the lamps and painted surroundings.I spent approximately 3 mins. On each headlight,I`m not sure why the passenger side had worse hazing. There is still some mild yellowing/haze not visible in the photos, and a full polish would certainly achieve greater clarity. But considering this result took less than ten minutes with a free sample,I can`t complain. I`d highly recommend this product over the other free samples available. And if you want to buy more, its only $1.99 per kit (at Autogeek),so you really can`t go wrong. Thank`s for reading, hope it helps. This review is my personal opinion based on experience,manufacturers directions were followed for application.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a sample as well and it seemed to work well. Unfortunately seeing all the great headlight restorations, I am not drawn to all fogged lights like I am buffer marks and swirls.

Post Thanks / Like
    So how does this work, is it a polish that gets rid of the oxidized surface? Or is it some chemical that just makes things look clear somehow. Did you have to press and rub hard or just wipe lightly until the headlights turned clear?

It`s kinda reminding me of that other headlight restoring miracle liquid that no one tried but everyone shot down.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought these from Autogeek. They are a clothlike saturated with a light polish. It works well, provided that the headlamps are not too far gone. I was able to do two headlamps with one cloth that were mildly yellowed.

Thread Information