Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been away from Autopia for awhile (2 years) ...concentrating on graduating from the Univ. of Michigan....and now I have!

I`ve been a happy Zaino user for the past few years now...however, I am wondering what are the "hot products" nowadays? I wouldn`t mind trying something new.

I would like something with UV protection and ease of use with decent durability.

Any suggestions??
    Life is just too short to drive a substandard vehicle...

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your graduation!

As for the detailing world... you haven`t missed anything. Absolutely nothing new has been released in the last two years. You can safely go back to the stuff you already have, knowing that you don`t need to spend any money on any additional products. That`s a relief, huh?

We just won`t mention ONR, M205/105, Optimum`s new polishes, all the new pads, polishers, backing plates, and new product lines....
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Post Thanks / Like
    BLackfire wet diamond is hot right now, optimum poli seal and opti seal are too. Lots of chemical guys stuff is pretty popular too.

Carnuaba waxes are making a big resurgence with premium brands these days too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am guessing ONR = Optimum No Rinse?? haven`t heard of M205/105.

I could use some new pads for my PC7424...what are the latest and greatest? I currently have Lake Country yellow, white, and grey pads.

It seems like Optimum has moved up in the world...they just had two or three products last time I was here!
    Life is just too short to drive a substandard vehicle...

Post Thanks / Like
    M105/m205 are new meguiars compounds/polishes that are very popular right now. Your LC pads are just fine. Not much has changed there other than LC`s hydrotech pads which I haven`t true yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Surbuff, buff n shine , lake country hydro tech are the new trends in pad rite now

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sulla
    Surbuff, buff n shine , lake country hydro tech are the new trends in pad rite now

I wouldn`t call B&S a new trend. It`s just that everyone resells those pads as their "own".

Post Thanks / Like
    Do yourself a favor and get a bottle of Blackfire Wet Diamond and compare it to your Zaino. Let us know what you think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I would say M105, M205, and Blackfire`s Wet Diamond are probably the most popular new items in the last couple years.

I also agree with Mindflux that good quality carnauba`s are making a comeback. Dodo Juice, Victoria`s (they have two new waxes: Chaos and Mayhem that are top notch and very nicely priced).

Thread Information