Post Thanks / Like
    Hi.

Hope you can help, we want to bulk buy from the USA clay bars 100g bars if we can

Can anyone help please.

Nutty Group

Post Thanks / Like
    i would like to know this as well. I love Clay Magic clay . . . . . but man it is expensive. I wouldn`t mind getting clay in bulk that is equivalent to Clay Magic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why dont you contact several online distributors for pricing? Better yet, find someone in the U.K. who has it. Shipping 50lbs (of 200gr bars approx) to the U.K. is going to kill your price.....
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a. Patrick
    Why dont you contact several online distributors for pricing? Better yet, find someone in the U.K. who has it. Shipping 50lbs (of 200gr bars approx) to the U.K. is going to kill your price.....

Patrick, were do you get your clay from?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty Group
    Hi.

Hope you can help, we want to bulk buy from the USA clay bars 100g bars if we can

Can anyone help please.

Nutty Group

I`d reach out to these people:

Auto Magic Auto Detailing Products, Car Care Cleaning Detailing Supplies, Auto Detailing Accessories, and Training

World`s largest distributor of automotive clay and they have distribution points all over the world. This company private labels clay for everyone in the USA.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani

World`s largest distributor of automotive clay and they have distribution points all over the world. This company private labels clay for everyone in the USA.

David,

Have you dealt with these folks? Will they talk to individuals about `small bulk` purchases?

I`m probably going to call them in the next couple minutes, but thought I`d ask you first.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d reach out to these people:

Auto Magic Auto Detailing Products, Car Care Cleaning Detailing Supplies, Auto Detailing Accessories, and Training

Contacted them three times now and never had a reply, thats why i thought i woulod ask you guys, cant find any importers in the UK at all or any one who makes it over here

Post Thanks / Like
    Just as an update - Automagic doesn`t have a cash sales type system setup, so unless your one of their distributors they have no way of taking your order.

I have a call into the local rep so I`ll see what he says in terms of price/quantity for a purchase. Maybe if their is enough interest and the price was right we could make an "Autopia" order.

I`ll post an update when I hear something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check this out

Washway

Clay is reasonably priced and decent place to deal with.

Not sure about over seas shipping though, you might have to reach out to them...

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you purchased/used any of their clay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb2ehj
    David,

Have you dealt with these folks? Will they talk to individuals about `small bulk` purchases?

Quote Originally Posted by kb2ehj
    Just as an update - Automagic doesn`t have a cash sales type system setup, so unless your one of their distributors they have no way of taking your order. I have a call into the local rep so I`ll see what he says in terms of price/quantity for a purchase. Maybe if their is enough interest and the price was right we could make an "Autopia" order.

I`ll post an update when I hear something.

I`ve been using their products since 1990 & have met their corporate people multiple times. There`s probably no need for them to get involved in a small sized 1-time bulk order. Yeah, I guess unless you`re buying a couple pallets of clay they most likely will turn you over to one of their distributors. I know a couple people in the overspray removal business and they go through 100`s of bars each week & I don`t think they bypass the distributor level. It might be different if you`re doing this as a private label deal? I`d talk to Karen to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty Group
    Contacted them three times now and never had a reply, thats why i thought i woulod ask you guys, cant find any importers in the UK at all or any one who makes it over here

Don`t e-mail them. You`ll get no where! Pick up the phone and call them.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why not get it through Clean Your Car - car care products UK they sell clay bars in your neck of the woods. I don`t see why they couldn`t help you out.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    speaking of claymagic i just purchased a bar yesterday LoL . . . . . and boy are they costly.

Thread Information