Hello,

Let me start off by saying that I am a novice. But, I have been looking and researching around for a few weeks now and have complied a list of products that I am considering purchasing. The brand is a personal choice and I have heard countless of good things relating to them and their products, which is why I chose to stick with them.

The following list will be purchased from Chemical Guys:

New Car Scent - Air Freshener

Citrus Wash & Gloss

Grit Guard (x2)

ShMITT White/Yellow Wash Pad

Foam Wash Gun

Clay bar value - 3 huge 209g bars + 1 gal LUBER

PC 7424XP + Detail Kit + Pads + Backing Plate

Metro Vac N Blo

Detailing Gloves (100 pack)

Ultra Fine MF Towels Blue (14" x 14") (1 dozen)

MF Rejuvenator Wash Detergent (1 gal)

CG VRP (16oz)

Applicator Durafoam Die Cut (2 pack)

Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Kit (16 oz)

Bar Bones UnderCarriage (16 oz)

CG Speed Wipe Spray

3 16oz bottles and sprayers

Grime Reaper Degreaser

Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner

Window Clean/Glass Cleaner (thinking of looking elsewhere for a window cleaner)

Total:

728.31 + shipping

I already have ordered MF Waffle Weave Towels from DI (Detail Image) and I purchased a Large Natural Sea Sponge from Autogeek.

I know there are little things over time that I will want to buy but this is the big purchase to get most of the items out of the way. And the only thing I think I`m missing is a wax and sealant. I will be picking up two new buckets (from local Home Depot or Lowes) and I also already picked up a halogen bipod light that is 1200 watts (adjustable)

I’m sure the question will arise so I will mention this; I am doing this for personal use. I just have seen work from people I know on here, "Handz" being one of them, and I want to learn to keep my cars clean and enjoy the feeling of seeing the finished product.

Let me know of any suggestions to the list. I do want to stay with Chemical Guys product line so please try to keep that in mind (which I know is hard if someone else doesn`t like their products)

Thanks,

Brian