Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I havnt heard much buzz about this stuff over here, has anyone used it?

I picked some up at advance auto with a $5 mail in rebate, I doubt it will give Optimum Wash a run for its money but for $5 and change I figured I`d give it a try.
    Formerly carn00bie

Post Thanks / Like
    it reminds me of what the ultimate quik wax would be if there was a car wash equivalent (it smells pretty much the same too). not a bad product at all, though some may think it`s a little on the pricey side at around $10-$13 for 48oz`s...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    it reminds me of what the ultimate quik wax would be if there was a car wash equivalent (it smells pretty much the same too). not a bad product at all, though some may think it`s a little on the pricey side at around $10-$13 for 48oz`s...

Its not really pricey at all if you really look at it too. $10 for 48oz equals to $26 for a gallon. Price range wise its pretty average compared to Duragloss and optimum`s, and chemical guys offerings.

I still havent tried it yet. The new Megs products didnt even hit the shelves in my area yet but once they do I`m grabbing a bottle to try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for Autoglym HD Wax to come in before I pick up all the new goodies at Walmart

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine just came in the mail yesterday, I will wash my truck tonight when I am at work and let you all know...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lasthope05
    Its not really pricey at all if you really look at it too. $10 for 48oz equals to $26 for a gallon. Price range wise its pretty average compared to Duragloss and optimum`s, and chemical guys offerings.

true do a degree, though the (for example) CG`s citrus wash & gloss is very concentrated and you only need 1-1 1/2 oz`s for a bucket wash, where as most washes you need one ounce per gallon of water. either way, the megs uw&w is a nice product and i have no complaints...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyezack87
    Waiting for Autoglym HD Wax to come in before I pick up all the new goodies at Walmart

im deffinatley with you on that one. ill be checking my local walmarts the first chance i get.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished washing my truck. Its on par with Gold Class Shampoo for sudsing/slickness. Rinses well and the water sheets right off the car. I didnt find any water spots after I dried it. Overall a 9/10 for me (the minor downfall being price/dillution ratio).

Oh, and it smells nice too!

Post Thanks / Like
    With the $5 rebate I couldn`t overlook it...going to give it a shot.

I`ve been using ONR all winter, so will be interesting how it turns out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried it. Using the recommended dilutions, it didn`t seem to clean as well as Gold Class and Shampoo+. Did smell nice though. Oddly enough, I found dried pollen I missed cuz of the suds when dryng...

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used it a couple times now.

Provides fair slickness while washing (NXT seems better) and a bit more shine in the end.

A good soap, but I won`t keep it in my arsenal.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to post this up after I bought it but then decided not to for one reason or another....

anyways, for price it was $8 and some change at wal-mart and then $5 rebate, so it comes out to about $10/gallon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bought and used UW&W last weekend, outside temp was 72*. Defintely boosted the shine, revitalizing the #16 I had applied before the winter.

Defintely a notch above NXT & Mother`s Gold - Car wash products, which I had been currently using. Rich suds also!

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried this stuff as soon as it hit the shelves. Wasn`t all that impressed, it doesnt foam worth a crap in a foam gun. But it does have a nice scent and works as good as any other car wash product.. I`ll stick to my Adam`s shampoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried it and it`s good for in between details. It gave a nice shine and beaded off nicely

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information