Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering which one of these would be best to use with my LGCM. Both appear to be low foaming and can be used with an extractor. The Zep Premium Carpet Shampoo is about $5.50 a gallon and the Extractor Shampoo is about $8.50 a gallon. Wouldn`t mind trying both but I don`t want too much excess product. Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    i would give both a shot . . . . . i mean what is the worst that can really happen? You might end up liking them both or finding that they have different purposes.

I frankly use to use a little bit of resolve in the tank of my LGCM when i had one and pre soak the spot area with either a APC or some Folex. Worked like a champ.

Post Thanks / Like
    i`ve used the zep premium carpet shampoo with a rug doctor on the off white carpets in my apartment and was very happy with the results. my rug wasn`t filthy like vehicles tend to be, though, so YMMV. I`d give it a shot first. if it`s not good enough, you can always use it for household carpet cleaning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Big Zep fan here. I love that stuff in my extractor. :hifive:

Post Thanks / Like
    Look for Zep High traffic carpet cleaner in a red bottle. Dont put cleaners into the tank because it will leave residue in the carpets. Spray the carpet, agitate, and extract with the LGM filled with just plain water.

Post Thanks / Like
    @ Vtec: Your right. Ill probably try the premium shampoo first then the extractor shampoo after and see what I like best. Just wanted to see what everyone preferred before I bought either.

@Yebogogo: Whats your favorite Zep product for extracting?

@lasthope: I actually just purchased some of that Zep Traffic Lane Cleaner but it seemed a bit too foamy which is why I`m trying their other shampoos. It did smell really good though. Also isn`t this stuff more of a spot cleaner like folex though. Folex is awesome by the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 180drft

@Yebogogo: Whats your favorite Zep product for extracting?

I have a big machine so foaming isnt a huge problem. I use the red bottled high traffic and I have used the carpet extractor blue bottle. The carpet extractor is a lower foaming form of high traffic but isnt as aggressive.

I like the citrus cleaner but havent ever used it on carpet... yet :nervous2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YeboGoGo
    I have a big machine so foaming isnt a huge problem. I use the red bottled high traffic and I have used the carpet extractor blue bottle. The carpet extractor is a lower foaming form of high traffic but isnt as aggressive.

I like the citrus cleaner but havent ever used it on carpet... yet :nervous2:

Are you referring to the citrus cleaner/degreaser because I was also thinking of picking some of that up for a variety of things. What do you use it for?

Thread Information