Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nattys Red

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my Natty`s red in a few days ago and put it on my wifes E36 M3 and well it smells great went on easy and came off effortlessly, it looks OK on the car, I can see where is wax would look AMAZING! on black but not all to impressed with it on silver. I must say for my winter wax I will be putting on my Meg`s 16. Meg`s 16 is stunning on silver, I put it on my Pure silver mini and it SWEET! On another note the last thing on my wife M3 was 1Z Glanz Wax and that was over four months ago and it was STILL BEADING slick and all, I`m VERY impressed with 1z with that the car is always outside and is driven daily. I do try to wash it with ONR (thanks Scott for this one) about 2-3 times a week depending on the weather. So in short Natty`s red is a great wax and am going to be buying Natty`s blue and some polishes to add to the collection but for silver cars go with something else, like Meg`s 16.

Whats your experience with Natty s Red?
    Canfield

03 Mini Cooper S- 900 Pure Silver

97 BMW ///M3 309 Arctic Silver Metallic

93 Mazda Rx-7 R1- J9 Competition Yellow Mica

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it on my dark red truck and it looked awesome. really brought out the shine and loved the way it beads.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used it on my single stage red Camaro and my Pathfinder. From my experience, the "look" fades pretty quickly. Same for it`s beading ability - the durability just isn`t there for me. Of course, like any product your mileage may vary....

I have Blue as well and to me the red has a wetter look to it.

I know people like to layer Natty`s Red. I did 2 coats 24 hours apart on my Camaro and I actually did see a slight improvement in looks/wetness. Next Spring, it`s back to Souveran for the show car.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Natty`s is a good beauty wax but a lot of stuff has come out since it first hit the shelves that is as good, if not better. I was tempted by the Red but my recent trials with blue just has me wondering why I was using it instead of OCW.

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently tried it for the first time and I liked it ... I used over a coat of 845 and it looked really nice on a white vehicle. It doesn`t last long though ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    I think Natty`s is a good beauty wax but a lot of stuff has come out since it first hit the shelves that is as good, if not better. I was tempted by the Red but my recent trials with blue just has me wondering why I was using it instead of OCW.

Hard to beat Meg`s #16 thought despite all the new stuff.
    Canfield

03 Mini Cooper S- 900 Pure Silver

97 BMW ///M3 309 Arctic Silver Metallic

93 Mazda Rx-7 R1- J9 Competition Yellow Mica

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsown
    Hard to beat Meg`s #16 thought despite all the new stuff.

Agreed, same with 845IW. UPGP and Optiseal are so nice with so little work though.

Post Thanks / Like
    UPGP kicks but on silver You can`t beat the gloss and ease of use. For a kick tail combo, go EZ Creme Glaze then UPGP, stunning combo on silver.

Post Thanks / Like
    You should have bought Natty`s Blue. I have both and used them.

Red goes better with dark and blue with lighter colors.

I`m sure it isn`t the best out there, but I have no complaints with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    We use the Natty`s Red on my son`s 2000 Ford Focus.

The car is red. He loves it A couple coats before the snow flies and it seems to last til spring. I wanted to go with #16 this year but he`s a confirmed believer in Natty`s

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only tried Blue, but I feel it looks great on red and white. (Very patriotic, I know) Its probably one of my favorite beauty waxes. I would also agree about 16 and UPGP looking good on silver. I think a can of Nattys is a must in every collection.

Post Thanks / Like
    made my paint look very clean. , need to be careful with the wax going in between crevaces of the car.

had more of a wow effect with jetseal.

I wonder what would be the difference of Natty`s red compared to the original and blue on my white car.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve just tried Natty`s Red and I have to say that my initial impressions are anything but positive. I don`t know if I did something wrong, but after removing this wax, the paint has a slight haze to it and just doesn`t look good.

I did the finger swipe test, and it seems that this wax takes quite a while to dry/haze. I left it on a bit longer, and when removed, left the paint somewhat hazy and duller than the non-waxed paint. Of course the irony is that it says right on the jar "super clarity". Certainly not in my case, at least not yet.

I`ll keep playing with it, but so far, not so good..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm thats a let down. Its one of the few products that made me say wow. What sort of weather did you apply it in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdt
    Hmm thats a let down. Its one of the few products that made me say wow. What sort of weather did you apply it in?

Fairly cool (by Southern California standards) in the low 60`s and very overcast (humid?).

The slight haze is quite noticeable to me. Strange. It is really lacking in clarity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information