Post Thanks / Like
    I got this bottle for free a long time ago. I think it is the finishing compound. I was working on a GTR this week and reached for it for some reason. I think it is because SIP was running too hot for that strange *** CC.

The owner had sprayed OFF bug spray too close to the car. The overspray got all over the car. Every single drop that fell on the car bubbled and even pitted the paint. WARNING!!! If you own a GTR do not spray OFF anywhere near that car. The damage was so bad the owner was making arrangements to get the car repainted when he called me as a Hail Mary.

On the areas of the car that had now damage I use Wizards polish to correct some minor scratches and swirls. I was amazed at how well this stuff worked. Using it with both yellow Sonus and Orange LC pads this stuff rocked. It corrected well and left a fantastic finish. Also the working time was super short which was a huge advantage due to the time constraint.

Is there any other Wizards fans out there. I honestly never thought I would touch this bottle.

David

Post Thanks / Like
    Try an IPA wipedown, that will show you why its not that popular here.
    Formerly carn00bie

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya I understand the IPA wipedown. I do one after every stage which is why I was even more suprised. But don`t get me wrong, this was not my final polish, I still followed it up with two different stages. Just wanted to see if anyone else used this stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s just not a good line at all... Fillers out the wazzoo... Hate to say it but it will probably look like crap in about a week or so and it`s really not your fault. The product line just sucks...

Thread Information