Post Thanks / Like
    alright gang. For those that are using or looking at Foam Cannons, which one is THE BEST foam cannon to buy. Granted the container will be plastic....but which one has it`s guts mostly made of brass, etc, etc.

Cam Spray

The *one* offered by Polished Bliss

I`m ~feeling~ more the Polished Bliss version as I like the more metal construction.

Is there any others I should be looking at that is available stateside...

I feel like I`m coming out of hibernation and blowing more wad on detailing stuff......

Post Thanks / Like
    the foam cannon`s AG sell...

Post Thanks / Like
    BigAl -

Jus checked out the geeks site. I may need to look further but I prefer something to use with the PW since I will have the PW fired up. The ONLY time I will fire up the air compressor is when I`m working on a DIY project in the house, or wrenching and need air for pneumatic tools.. I will fire up the pancake if I need to add air to tires as well.

I don`t see myself wanting to turn in the compressor for a daily wash.....but maybe there is added benefits to this....I have not read into past threads on the AF variant

Post Thanks / Like
    the foam cannons they carry hook up to the pressure washer. you choose your choice of fitting/attachment for your brand of pressure washer...

Post Thanks / Like
    I must have been looking at the wrong link-item. I was looking at some fandango that hooked up to a air compressor...

Post Thanks / Like
    about halfway down (link below) - " Autogeek Foam Cannon HP Kit w/ Free Bonus " . you have your choice of either the Autogeek, Pinnacle, or Wolfgang...

Auto Detailing Supplies: quality detailing tools & auto detailing equipment

Post Thanks / Like
    I have both the camspray and the one from polished Bliss and tend to like my Camspray more after adding a larger bottle and longer pickup tube to accomodate it.You can`t go wrong with either. The one the geek carries is the same as the one from PolishedBliss.
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    chefwong,

the foam cannons from AG will also accomodate a 32oz bottle (for example, one from megs) and the pick up tube is almost 9 1/2 inches long...

Foam Cannon HP Foaming Lance for your Pressure Washer - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

while i`m sure the camspray will function the same as the one from AG, the foam cannon from AG (2nd pic) is mainly brass compared to the camspray below (1st pic with smaller bottle)...

Thread Information