Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this stuff for sale at the auto parts store the other day and thought I would ask for any reviews / opinions on it...Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t tried it but others on this site have commented that this would be a temporary fix at best. I believe it is a black tinted polish. However, most newer finishes have a base coat/clear coat. The black tint would be a temporary patch.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it`s just like their Color Cure line. Below is their description. It`s just tinted filler that hides swirls. I was reading a Ford forum and one guy tested it and said he got about 4 washes from it. It might be good if you just need a car to look good to sell it on a used lot or something.

* Can be used to protect a new finish as well as restore the clarity of an older neglected black finish.

* One-of-a-kind black tinted pre-cleaner and conditioner removes scratches, swirl marks and surface contaminants.

* The pre-cleaner is quickly and easily removed with the unique black tinted spray detailer, fortified with micronized carnauba, preparing the surface for waxing.

* Hand or machine application.

Post Thanks / Like
    alot of people on the corvette forum swear by this, but then again they also say that zaino is the end all be all of polishing

Post Thanks / Like
    ^Hahaha I`m surprised corvette guys give TW a chance. Most people tear TW a new one. Aren`t Zaino`s polishes relativley weak compared to others such as Meguiars and Menzernas? I`ve never really heard of anybody doing corrective work with Zaino, just wax, sealant, and spray detailers, tire gloss, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a guy at my work who used this on his badly swirled up 2002 maxima and its black.When i saw it the next day it did a pretty nice cover up on those swirls and cobwebbing.Its only been on the car for 3 days so we will see how it holds up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by black03mach
    alot of people on the corvette forum swear by this, but then again they also say that zaino is the end all be all of polishing

LMAO!

So true!

Thread Information