Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    My question is pretty much as simple as the title reads. I want to try out a WOWA sealant, and seeing that the ease of use and application is very similar across the board, I`m having trouble deciding on one based off of looks, durability, slickness, etc.

Which one would you go with, and why?

Post Thanks / Like
    UPGP is like liquid (spray) armor. So if durability is a plus, that`s the stuff to go with.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought Opti-seal, after reading the reviews. It was between it and Zaino`s Z-CS. I`ve never used the others, but I`m pleased with Opti-seal. It`s very easy to use.

It`s not super slick, but slick enough I guess. The durability is pretty good as well. I`ve had it go at least two months before I decided I wanted to try another product. I`m sure it will last longer. Not sure how long though.

I still use opti-seal on my wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get Opti seal.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the UPGP with excellent results. With all WOWA products there is a learning curve. I suggest you also get hte QD if you go with the UPGP. What a great 1-2 punch. I have a black car and it protected it from August 08 through the winter with 3 application. You need to wait 12-24 hr for it to cure. Well worth the $$. That small bottle will last you a long time. 1/4 oz will do the entire full size car easily. iF YOU SEE STREAKING YOU ARE USING TOO MUCH 9AND YOU WILL THE FIRST TIME). once it cures the streaks are easily removed with the QD.

Your second application will go much smoother. When i complained about streaking, I got a call from the chemist Ron who send me a home made video that showed proper application. many did i use too much the first go round. One spray per pannel, no more. You dont see it go down very wet like other produsts.

Post Thanks / Like
    OS for me, I love the look & it works so well with ONR & OCW.
    Mini Cooper S - Laser Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    UPGP, it has great protection/durability & a nice look.

I liked the AJT, but after a month outside, and 3 washes, the "look" went down considerably.

Just tried a spray wax over UPGP, just to see what a light topper would do.

Had no QD, so I bought some Meg`s UQW, OTC. Nice combo, it left a increased shine, & slickness.

Post Thanks / Like
    i prefer upgp. upgp has a very slick finish that rinse and releases dirt/bugs very easily. 3 coats lasted on my truck for the winter (outside 24/7) still going strong but i added a new layer in the spring and another in early july. os is just as easy to use but i feel its not quite a slick as upgp. haven`t had it on my wife car long enough to say anything about the durability. looks for the two are similar although the car and truck are different colors. i would buy either of the two again, however i`m leaning more toward the upgp at this time. if i could only have one it would probably be upgp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X
    Your second application will go much smoother. When i complained about streaking, I got a call from the chemist Ron who send me a home made video that showed proper application. many did i use too much the first go round. One spray per pannel, no more. You dont see it go down very wet like other produsts.

Can you post the video or do you have a link?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like AJT, but it is not WOWA like the others you mention. It`s spray on, buff off. More or less like a quick detailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    ...with the prices down on UPGP go for the 12 oz bottle and the Ultima Spray Guard Plus(their QD) its a very good combo and Yes a COMBO you`ll need the two to get the results.

:xyxthumbs:getdown

Post Thanks / Like
    UPGP gets my vote; although I still use OS every now and then.

Post Thanks / Like
    UPGP. Great stuff. Very protective and durable.
    Good driving and good listening!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I use UPGP and OS.

I find that UPGP has better durability and is easier to clean, but OS has better looks. UPGP has the nice sharp reflective "sealant" look, while OS has a wetter deeper look. I find you need about 2 or 3 layers before UPGP starts looking good, while OS looks good after 1 layer.

If I were to use just one, I`d give the nod to UPGP because of durability and ease of cleaning... nothing sticks to it! I also find it easier to apply - less streaky than OS. I always have streaks that need to be buffed off with OS. I guess I haven`t perfected the application process yet

Post Thanks / Like
    UPGP. Its one of my favorite sealants

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information