Post Thanks / Like
    Production Car Care Products Manufacturers of the Best Automotive Car Detailing Products since 1968

Thats their website.

I just washed my g8gt and plan on claying in the morning tomorrow so I can get started with a cleaner, polish and a sealant.

Using a cyclo I currently have step 1 and 2 of meg`s otc stuff which won`t correct much, but my car is new, so although I just need to remove a bunch of fine scratches and ugly swirls everywhere (from several dealer washes) I`m not sure the megs otc system is up to it but need to try this system or something else otc until I can save up to try some forum favorites next time as I need no swirls and protection now lol...

The sealant I`m using by the way is from tri star another local warehouse, I think it looks the same as a poorboy`s or chemical brothers sealant...its a cream paint sealant with RESIN and ZONYL

Post Thanks / Like
    Sry I don`t have any good flashlights or good lighting in general at my girlfiends house, this is the car and best pics I could get of the swirls.

The old mercedes sl will be next.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just came across production. I actually found them on YouTube. The problem is the guy that runs around in the videos trying to sell/demonstrate the stuff generally acts like a douche bag and it sort of turned me off to it. The website for the company is more appealing to me than the videos .

Post Thanks / Like
    Productions is a company up there with Car-Brite/Vesco they are huge in the high volume shops for products chaulked full of fillers and oils. Most things come in gallon size for the smallest up to 55 gallon drums of product. If you`re looking to really detail your car with good products I would stay as far away from productions as possible. It`s great for the "get it done as quickly as you possibly can and get the next car in the bay" crowd but they really are not a great product to use in general. ( they do have a couple of products I do still like but as a whole I`d stay away) Almost every dealership and high volume shop uses them almost exclusivly around here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Used production in the NINETIES!!!!! been there done that, so don`t go there and do that................ + 1 on what Jakerooni said. I only used a few of their products one of which was film clearer which worked okay, the rest.................

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by duke4ever
    I just came across production. I actually found them on YouTube. The problem is the guy that runs around in the videos trying to sell/demonstrate the stuff generally acts like a douche bag and it sort of turned me off to it. The website for the company is more appealing to me than the videos .

Yeah, Phil`s videos just don`t help out too much. I don`t know if he does it anymore but he blocks out the comments on the video due to people saying he acts like a jerk on them. He and the guy at Forumula 113 are somewhat similar.

Post Thanks / Like
    i wouldn`t use their products even if they did work well. i don`t like the way he (phil) came off in the youtube videos, very unprofessional...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
    Used production in the NINETIES!!!!! been there done that, so don`t go there and do that................ + 1 on what Jakerooni said. I only used a few of their products one of which was film clearer which worked okay, the rest.................

That about somes it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah comments are blocked on the youtube videos. It`s interesting how those videos even turned me off to the products before I knew anything about them, being a jerk is awesomely powerful.

Thread Information