First post on the Autopia boards, glad to be here!

First off, my cleaning regiment on my car is as follows...

Assorted Cobra Microfiber Towels (Blue Waffle, Yellow, White)

Meguiar`s Gold Class Shampoo

Meguiar`s Professional Clay (Mild)

NXT 2.0 Liquid

I am obviously satisfied with Meguiar`s for the affordability and wide availability. For example I normally get NXT 2.0 off Amazon for $12.88, which is cheaper than even Wal-Mart and free shipping/no tax. I have also been quite satisfied with the regiment of washing with good soap, claying, and then waxing.

However, I want to add a polish to my work, as I have seen cars with the polish stage that look oustanding. I am looking for a pure polish, as my paint is in very good condition with few flaws. I was going to go with Meguiar`s #7 as it`s their pure polish, but I have heard less than flattering things about it. My paint is a lighter silver color, similar to many lighter silvers seen on other cars.

Two I am interested in are...

P21S Paintwork cleansing lotion....I have heard this is a solid product, but doesn`t have a heavy cut so you need to have great paint to start with, which is just fine by me.

Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Polish....This is a pure polish that will not do any cleaning of the paint, but I don`t believe my paint needs the cleaning, but more importantly the polishing oils.

I like both those options, but I want to hear from the community on what you guys believe is my best option. I am not a huge Autopian yet, so I would like to keep it to just one product. Such as Wash-Clay-Your Rec.-Wax.

Finally, I have heard that Zaino makes some insane products that shine like none other. My objective with adding the Polish/Glaze is to get the wettest look possible, and hopefully to get the flake in my silver paint to pop even more than now. Please give me your view on what polish I should be looking at.