Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive used the 4" pad and thought it was pretty sweet. Not sure what they retail for as it was a sample product......
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be getting some of those pads by mid-week. I will write a review about them soon
    Owner of Major Auto Works. Serving the eastern half of Puerto Rico :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    What`s the advantage on these pads? They look interesting. Just trying to visualize what exactly is going on with them though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    What`s the advantage on these pads? They look interesting. Just trying to visualize what exactly is going on with them though.

Beat me to it. :2thumbs:
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni

i`m an inquiring mine too with all these pads these days (CCS, Kompressor, etc) i`m trying to see the advantages of each...

Post Thanks / Like
    I use lake country pads pretty often. Do 2 -3 paint correction jobs a week. I use the hydro tech and CCS. I just use wool, orange, white and blue pads, that`s more than enough in my opinion, for any job.

Decided to try some Hex logic pads from chemical guys, got them delivered today. My first impression of the hexalogic pads were not the best. The foam seems to be of a lower quality in comparison with LC pads, also it is not as thick. I cut the pads with that pad cleaner/ grater and LC pads go a long way (but LC CCS velcro fails after some time). I will try it and will post a hexlogic vs lake country pads review after some jobs. Hope it works well as hex logic pads prices aren`t any better than Lake Country pads for the apparent lower material quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those hexlogic are just rebranded Buff and Shine pads. I`ve never used the HexLogic pads, but I like the B&S pads over LC these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mindflux

What do you actually like about B&S over LCs? I`ve done two jobs with orange hex logic chemical guys pads so far but it is too early to say anything. Definitely not better than LC but no major issues until now. Don`t like the "open cell" of it thou, LC has a more dense kind of foam...

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually after some time using it I learn to like these HL pads... main reason seems to be that they "feel" good for being thinner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz
    Actually after some time using it I learn to like these HL pads... main reason seems to be that they "feel" good for being thinner.

I`m with Fabz on this one.

I like the fact that there low profile and feel it gives me more control as i`m working, I have seen no real difference in the performance between the HL and the LC. Like anything I think it comes down to personal prefrence.

(Damm I should look at the dates on the thread first "DOH")

Cheers Daniel

Thread Information