Post Thanks / Like
    i noticed at k-mart that they have three new viking microfiber towels that are all super plush and two of them are 2in1 (dual sided) which is nice, because most of these type of towels are the same on both sides...

the detailing towel (turquoise) is one plush towel and is not two towels sewn in one...

the glass & dash towel (grey & turquoise) is 2in1 (dual sided) and has one plush side and the other is a diamond pattern for glass...

the wax & buff towel (red & black) is 2in1 (dual sided) and has one plush side and a short nap on the other...

on top of the other towels they have (green quick detailing towel, x-large gold microfiber drying towel, orange edgeless microfiber drying towel) that are excellent, i think these towels are another great addition to those... it`s worth checking out if you have a k-mart near you...

p.s. i went and checked a few k-marts to see if they had the gold class wash on clearance as reported for $2, and found nothing...

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Viking towels. I have only used the drying towel though, I will have to look into the ones you mentioned thanks for the heads up

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to O`Reilly Auto Parts yesterday and saw the towels you`re talking about. They only had 2 of each in stock. The red/black one looked interesting. Did you get any of them BigAl3?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll stick to my favorite microfiber towels. price is right and i love the quality! placed an order last week for a dozen of their 530s and got them in 2 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently purchased 2 large Viking drying towels at a local auto supply store. They have been working excellent for me and plan on trying others by them .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by salpac
    I`ll stick to my favorite microfiber towels. price is right and i love the quality! placed an order last week for a dozen of their 530s and got them in 2 days.

if i was going to order bulk, i would go with microfibertech, etc...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jb1
    I went to O`Reilly Auto Parts yesterday and saw the towels you`re talking about. They only had 2 of each in stock. The red/black one looked interesting. Did you get any of them BigAl3?

i didn`t purchase any just yet, i had to buy some easter stuff. they all looked nice, the red/black one caught my eye the most...

Thread Information