Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolfgang Fuzion

Post Thanks / Like
    What`s the consensus on this wax? Do people like it? How is the depth? How is the durability? How does it compare to Zaino?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I read several forums daily and I always pay attention to articles devoted to LSPs. I think it is fair to say that a lot of people out there like Fuzion a lot. I rarely read negative comments. I`m not sure if they think it is as good as other waxes that sell in the $180+ range; but they definitely think it is a worthy wax at the BOGO sale price of $100 (not including the Autopia discount). At what in effect is $50 per tub, Fuzion compares well indeed (at least from what I have read) to waxes like P21S 100% and CG 50/50. I don`t think you can go wrong with Fuzion at the sale price.

Post Thanks / Like
    At the sale price, I say go for it. Please consider I`ve only used Fuzion once. I like the look, and the ease of removal is fantastic. For $50/tub, it`s tough to beat.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just detailed my car with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 X 2, and then Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax X 2 and needless to say the results were stunning. Makes my red have a deep wet look.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone that has used Zaino tried this? Also MDRX8, I havent seen many people that use 3.0 and fuzion. Is this common. What are the advantages of using both?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jw
    Has anyone that has used Zaino tried this? Also MDRX8, I havent seen many people that use 3.0 and fuzion. Is this common. What are the advantages of using both?

You must be kidding. 3.0 and Fuzion by Wolfgang.

Post Thanks / Like

My guess is great protection by the dgps and wonderful looks (depth, wetness etc..) with the fuzion.

btw, i bought the bogo fuzion. :hifive:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 02zx9r
    My guess is great protection by the dgps and wonderful looks (depth, wetness etc..) with the fuzion.

btw, i bought the bogo fuzion. :hifive:

Good buy paid 175 when it first came out, but got a free refill and a lovely wooden box. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99
    Good buy paid 175 when it first came out, but got a free refill and a lovely wooden box. LOL

Got the BOGO, but I gotta say, the wooden box is very nice. Would also love to see the DVD that came with the $175 package. Alas, I draw the line at $50 for any wax. I can`t believe Pinnacle Souveran costs $89 now. It was only a couple of years ago when I decided to "splurge" and buy two containers at $50 each.:werd:

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice wet look, beats Souveran on everything except jet black. More durable too and the look holds longer.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to try the sealant/wax combo. I usually go straight from prep to wax. Using the sealant/wax route is common. Looks are what I am after. I agree with Scottwax. You can put it up against Souveran and it is close to which one looks the best.

MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Very nice wet look, beats Souveran on everything except jet black. More durable too and the look holds longer.

Better on non-metallic reds too?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I`ll give it a shot and see how it compares to Zaino. Should buying 3.0 as well or should I just do the Fuzion?

Post Thanks / Like
    Try two coats of the Fuzion first and see what you think. It is, after all, a premier carnauba hybrid wax. It shouldn`t need a base coat of anything in order to look gorgeous. Check it out first in its purity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information