Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My old go to aerosol foam interior cleaner ARDEX Extra Duty has been discontinued so I`m searching for a replacement. It has to be safe for vinyl and fabric and most of all has to have an upright sprayer tip! I hate the ones that make you hold the can upside down to operate. Give me some recommendations....
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one from Prowax,

AHF-400

FABRIC CLEANER

PRO Car Beauty Online - Aerosol Specialty Products

It is cheaper through local distributor though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Stoner`s interior cleaner. You can get it in aerosol or liquid. i think it works well

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using Autoglym Hi-Foam Interior Shampoo for years now. I`ve found it works well on fabric, vinyl and interior plastic.

Autoglym - car cleaning products, car care products, car valeting, car detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to buy Innotec (not sure if that is correct spelling) by the case. Best foam cleaner i used. Though my distributor went out of business.

I have used velour and carpet foam from Production Car Care as a general cleaner with good results, though it has ammonia in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Clearkote Heavy Duty Interior cleaner!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow david im surprissed you use ardex. i best friends with there rep up here. i know they have several others in a foam! there afoam which is for carpets has the upright aerosal spray, also have you tried there citrus seat belt cleaner! this citrus solvent cleans interiors very well. it doesn`t leave a white residue when finished and it attacks make up and grime around steering wheels and shifters like no other. also the citrus solvent doesn`t leave a wet finish on headliners. i used to use ardex for years! im very familier with all there supplies!

david you may also want to check out this company there local kinda same stuff along the line of ardex

Eureka Auto Detail Supplies - wholesale distributor of automotive detail supplies

keep in mind the vlp cleaner on the eureka site will leave a glossy finish! like the old school armoral good luck!
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Optimum Product Support Chris@Optimum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Stoner`s interior trim cleaner. It the best I`ve used for the dreaded cupholder area.

Charlotte, NC (actually Iron Station, NC)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using DuraGloss` foaming interior cleaner. It takes care of most everything I throw at it...headliners, mats, cloth seats...everything. I really like this stuff.
    Ridding the world of swirls, one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by integritydetail
    I like Stoner`s interior trim cleaner. It the best I`ve used for the dreaded cupholder area.

I see their Carpet & Upolstery Cleaner, but I can`t find Stoner`s "Interior Trim Cleaner"? Seems like it`s made for fabric, not so much vinyl/plastic. Maybe I`m reading into this too much?

Per Stoner`s:

Upholstery & Carpet Cleaner is the fast and easy way to remove grimy dirt from carpeting, upholstery, velour, and most fabrics. This versatile cleaner quickly removes tough dirt and stains from auto seating, floor mats, headliners, and door panels.

Post Thanks / Like
    We use Car Brite foaming aerosol cleaner. It`s great for getting smudges off headliners.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Megs Quick Out , Prestone spray foam, Turtle Wax spray foam , Blue Coral Dri Clean , Duragloss spray foam , Tuff Stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    I see their Carpet & Upolstery Cleaner, but I can`t find Stoner`s "Interior Trim Cleaner"?

https://www.stoneronline.com/Content/91133CSTON01.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    I see their Carpet & Upolstery Cleaner, but I can`t find Stoner`s "Interior Trim Cleaner"? Seems like it`s made for fabric, not so much vinyl/plastic. Maybe I`m reading into this too much?

Per Stoner`s:

Upholstery & Carpet Cleaner is the fast and easy way to remove grimy dirt from carpeting, upholstery, velour, and most fabrics. This versatile cleaner quickly removes tough dirt and stains from auto seating, floor mats, headliners, and door panels.

here you go

Danase has some on clearance for ya:

Stoner Trim Cleaner

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys - I`ll have to pick some Stoner`s up. I use to use a crap load of Carbrite stuff and sent them an e-mail early last week inquiring about locating a distributor. They never replied and they don`t have any contact ino.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information