Post Thanks / Like
    Which do you prefer? Wolgang Sealant 3.0 or JetSeal 109?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolfgang for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    i prefer jetseal.. i dont like wolfgang/pinnacle products ;\

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blas
    i prefer jetseal.. i dont like wolfgang/pinnacle products ;\

Well I can`t say that I don`t like CG products, but I just happen to like Wolfgang better than Jetseal.

Post Thanks / Like
    havent used Wolfgang .. but i have used jetseal and i love it ... easy on and easy off (even if you let it cure forever) .. little to no residue dust

Post Thanks / Like
    never used wolfgang, but i have used jetseal and i loved it. just like GLUXURY said, easy on and easy off. i even left it on for an hour and a half because i had to go to dinner with the family, and it still came off effortlessly. still workin great, been rainin like 2 weeks straight almost and its still beading nicely and looks great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got about 3 weeks out of Jet Seal 109, Wolfgang lasted FAR longer, probably about 12 weeks, it really wasn`t even close. JS 109 has zero durabilty, IME.

Wolfgang 3.0 also looks better IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    I got about 3 weeks out of Jet Seal 109, Wolfgang lasted FAR longer, probably about 12 weeks, it really wasn`t even close. JS 109 has zero durabilty, IME.

Wolfgang 3.0 also looks better IMO.

Thats a crime considering the $39/16 oz price tag

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Based on pics that have been posted here the original version of OCW lasts longer than JetSeal.

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of thoughts as i own both.

Jetseal:

-Doesnt last as long as things suggest, though when its on the car and in action it is durable. IE. Even road salt etc it stands up to well.

-This isnt an amazing looking product, its a fair enough sealant with a take or leave it look.

- Inital looks fade after about 5-6 weeks.

- Beading and sheeting is poor after 5-6 weeks.

Wolfgang 3.0:

-Easily described as a warmer looking version of Zaino, imagine a more nuba look. Mine has done 2 cars for the winter about 4 months and was still protecting.

- Easy to use.

- Looks last while it still protects, these things do not always go hand in hand.

- Major bad point, its a water based. Although it mostly cures with in an hour it takes longer to full cure. Get it wet and you might see a reduction in the amount of protection.

For the record, mine got dewed and then a day of rain on it about 4 hrs after application and have had 4 months of consistant good looks and protection.

IMO, if i were to buy either product again, it would be the Wolfgang.

Geoff

Post Thanks / Like
    ^nice review steelwind101

i also have both.

I`ve been a fan of my Jetseal109 due to super easy on and off. Two thin layers are really easy to do, and the products gives you no trouble at any point. As stated by other members - its durability has been questioned. I`ve also seen long term wax tests where it lasted A LONG time. maybe it`s better/worse in sun/wet conditions/ who knows? did people give one or two coats of it before evaluating it? don`t know again. For my uses it`s been good because I won`t go too long before rewaxing. I used this stuff and topped it with lusso oro and liked the results, and the person`s car has had great durability with it (they got about 5-6 months). I do think it`d price tag is a little high for a rather bland look (IMO it just doesn`t add much depth, reflection, shine, etc).

I`ve only used the Wolfgang 3.0 once so far. Its also super easy on/off regardless of how long you leave it. I can`t comment on the durability as it was topped with a wax, and also can`t comment on its look either.

So, IMO, it would depend on several factors which may be best for you:

First - if you DO NOT plan on topping it. If this is the case why not go with another brand that has been said to have outstanding durability time and time again like zaino? or collinite?

Second - are you going to be ordering more stuff from a place that sells JetSeal or WG Sealant 3.0? I`d rather get a product where i`ll order more frequently from so i`m not paying for shipping at 5 different places while I only ordered 5 different products.
    Marc Harris from AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care of Michigan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by steelwind101
    A couple of thoughts as i own both.

Jetseal:

-Doesnt last as long as things suggest, though when its on the car and in action it is durable. IE. Even road salt etc it stands up to well.

-This isnt an amazing looking product, its a fair enough sealant with a take or leave it look.

- Inital looks fade after about 5-6 weeks.

- Beading and sheeting is poor after 5-6 weeks.

Wolfgang 3.0:

-Easily described as a warmer looking version of Zaino, imagine a more nuba look. Mine has done 2 cars for the winter about 4 months and was still protecting.

- Easy to use.

- Looks last while it still protects, these things do not always go hand in hand.

- Major bad point, its a water based. Although it mostly cures with in an hour it takes longer to full cure. Get it wet and you might see a reduction in the amount of protection.

For the record, mine got dewed and then a day of rain on it about 4 hrs after application and have had 4 months of consistant good looks and protection.

IMO, if i were to buy either product again, it would be the Wolfgang.

Geoff

Thanks for the good review. I have the Wolfgang 3.0 and I can say it is truely a good product and I love its easy on / off application. Would be interested to see how this compares to IW845 or 476s in terms of beading and protection....

Thread Information