Well, guys and gals, there has been a huge rave about this Dodo Juice waxes and tons of questions between the soft and the hard ones. When you look at the collection of waxes they have, it`s a total of 8 waxes without adding Supernatural or the AIO and soap. I have decided to make an honest review to kinda end the arguments of which one might be the best in matter of application, ease of use and overall, durability.

The test subject was the trunk lid of my 2000 grey Echo, which is not a big spot, but big enough for what I was looking to do. The waxes being used are Rainforest Rub(soft) and Hard Candy(hard) which I just got yesterday (David, A.K.A weekendwarrior, you rock! :thumbs: ) The method of application was the same: microfiber applicator. Weather here in PR for the next few weeks seems to be on the warm, not hot side: mid 80`s with occasional rainshowers passing by. So, with that said, I plan to make this an ongoing thread.

Now, into the action. I decided to polish the trunk using OHC and OC since it was pretty scratched to start with. I divided the trunk in 2: left for RR and right for HC. As said, method of application was the same for both waxes, left to cure for around 5 minutes, and buffed off using Danase Buff Towels.

The contenders

The prepped surface

First one to be applied was Rainforest Rub. I used a little to spread it on the half designed for it. Found out a very little goes a very looooong way. I applied a hefty coat on the trunk and see how hard was to take it off vs. a layer of the hard one beside it. Aplied and let cure for 5 minutes.

Now, the Hard Candy. Used the same method as the previous wax, but it was more difficult to get a thick layer of wax on the surface, which I think it helps in making the wax last longer. Applied in the other half of the car and this is while curing

After 5 minutes they were buffed out and here are my findings. Both waxes look around the same after being buffed. As expected, RR was a little more tricky to take off due to the application thickness, but not as bad as expected. Reflection shots will come out later, as well as beading shots and reviews on durability. Here are 2 more pics so you can have an idea how they look.

I will be updating this thread with any of my findings and if you have a comment or a question, just shoot it out.

Joey