Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought some Optimum Car Wax in a Gallon size and Opt POlsih 32oz. I thought I was buying the "New Formula", but it did not have the gold label that Opt products have in the ads showing "New Formula".

Anywhere else on the label different?

When I bought it from the retailer, the small bottle of wax with trigger was advertised as New Formula, so I thought the Gallon was also.

Also, I bought some Opt Poilsh, the retailer has posted today for the New Version, but when I recieved it today (ordered a few days ago) it did not have the Gold Label saying "New Formula"

The Opt Compound I also ordered had this Gold Label.

Are there any differences in the labels or packaging of the Opt CW and Opt Polish old and new formulas?

Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like
    judging by the new packaging (both polish & compound have been improved and say II, see link below and pics), some of these look to be the updated formulas as well. call up david at optimum and find out for sure...

Optimum (OPT) - Detailed Image

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually these are the 3rd version of the polish and compound. First label was text only, second is text only with gold New Formula label, and the brand new versions are with picture on the bottle, called OP II.

New gen products also have the Accelerate Into the Future feature line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent!

Thanks for the responses.

I called OPT and talked to David! It`s great calling a company and talking to the man who IS the company!

I figured out that I have the NEW Car Wax, the New II in the old bottle, and the Second Gen Compound.

Just used the Car Wax. Freaking Great Stuff!

Thread Information