Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn`t really in the market for a new nuba but after seeing AG`s sale I really couldn`t pass it up. Damn marketing schemes!

Anyway I ordered some Pinnacle Signature Series 2 Paste Wax (BOGO) and DP Four-In-One (BOGO).

I know that people prefer ONR to DP, but I couldn`t pass up the BOGO. So we`ll see how it works out for those winter months.

I`ll be using Pinnacle on my Obsidian Black Pearl WRX. I`ve heard it really brings out the flake.

Any opinions on both products?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont see SSII on the bogo page. I actually like the dp 4-in-1. I bought a gallon of it last year and im about to run out of it. Its really nice and slick and works great as a clay lube but to me it sucks as a qd. But then again im used to using megs last touch for my go to dq. I haven`t tried onr, but im getting it as soon as I run out.

I remember I bought my gal of dp for $30 last year and now its up to $45? Mark up?

Post Thanks / Like
    you should of added the 530 supreme microfiber towels as they are BOGO as well...

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t mean to highjack this thread.....but how do the 530MF`s compare with the Eurow shag weave towels?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbigcog
    Don`t mean to highjack this thread.....but how do the 530MF`s compare with the Eurow shag weave towels?

two different types microfibers, BOTH have there place. if you`re looking for an all-around microfiber i would choose the 530`s as the loops/strands (they are shorter but thicker than the Eurows) are more tightly woven (still soft too) and remove polish, lsp`s easier. as mentioned... AG has the 530`s right now for BOGO and you get 6 (rather than 3) for $19.99 (comes out to about $3.33 each) which is an excellent deal IMO...

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ sounds really good. thanx for the info on that as i was wondering the same thing.

how about those cobra jr`s that are BOGO? those look like some rather nice thick durable towels as well. i like to keep a balance of high class towels and some cheaper viking/vrooom ones as well, all for different purposes
    Marc Harris from AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care of Michigan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttGrunt
    ^ sounds really good. thanx for the info on that as i was wondering the same thing.

how about those cobra jr`s that are BOGO? those look like some rather nice thick durable towels as well. i like to keep a balance of high class towels and some cheaper viking/vrooom ones as well, all for different purposes

the cobra jr`s are nice, and are in about the same league as the green viking quick detailing towel (which are nice as well). if you have a kragen near you, snatch up all the green viking quick detailing towels as they are on clearance for $.99!

While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com

p.s. print out the page with the price as sometimes their computers aren`t up to date on the clearance pricing...

Post Thanks / Like
    They have some really great deals
    NO! I won`t do your car next.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow thanx for the feedback.

so the viking`s are along the same as the (seemingly) extremely nice cobra delux jr`s ?

Cobra Deluxe Jr. Microfiber Towels 4 Pack

if this is true, i`m going to go to my nearest store and try to stock up on a bunch of these things. 1buck is wwwaaayyy too good to pass up

Post Thanks / Like
    if this is true, i`m going to go to my nearest store and try to stock up on a bunch of these things. 1buck is wwwaaayyy too good to pass up

go to your local kragen and pick some up if they still have them...

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, and also - i just orded some of these famous sounding Eurow shag microfibers. went ahead and ordered 2 packs, plus some other goodies i needed (megs wheel brightener - will come in handy for the price vs the p21s gel i have, and some ONR). the ten packs of the eurows were 18.95 each at the detailshoppe

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t like the shag Eurow towels. JMO. I like to use Chemical Guys 530xl EXTREMELY THICK HEAVY WEIGH MICROFIBER 530+ g/m2 .....

The Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel weighs in at a f
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, and also - i just orded some of these famous sounding Eurow shag microfibers. went ahead and ordered 2 packs, plus some other goodies i needed (megs wheel brightener - will come in handy for the price vs the p21s gel i have, and some ONR). the ten packs of the eurows were 18.95 each at the detailshoppe

looks like a nice order...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRX8
    I don`t like the shag Eurow towels. JMO.

everyone`s entitled to their opinion and my experience with CG`s microfibers has been less than stellar as well. just goes to show you, some things aren`t for everyone...

BTW... the better pricing is from AG. AG`s price on the 530 microfiber towels for the 6 pack is $19.99 (BOGO right now), and CG`s price is $28.95. for anyone who is thinking about getting some, i would take advantage of the sale right now...

Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel 3 Pack Buy One, Get One Free!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    everyone`s entitled to their opinion and my experience with CG`s microfibers has been less than stellar as well. just goes to show you, some things aren`t for everyone...

BTW... the better pricing is from AG. AG`s price on the 530 microfiber towels for the 6 pack is $19.99 (BOGO right now), and CG`s price is $28.95. for anyone who is thinking about getting some, i would take advantage of the sale right now...

Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel 3 Pack Buy One, Get One Free!

I agree w/ these towels, they aren`t for me, although some may have a totally opposite experience.
    NO! I won`t do your car next.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information