Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I started detailing cars when I was younger and I delt with a distributor in the area that would get Pro products created by BAF industries, and I haven`t heard a thing on here about them. I have moved on to better products, but I was curious why I havent seen anything about them on this site. Anyone care to share?:work::hm

Post Thanks / Like
    i used to use there stuff alot. there products are more geared to high volume detail shops. i now use boutique products there much better/pinnacle menzerna ect

Post Thanks / Like
    Sigh...the company with that douche bag that posts YouTube videos in his shirt that is two sizes too small whilst bashing competitors and butchering common knowledge vocabulary such as "polish?"

They also conveniently forget to enable comments on their videos, oh, and their corporate e-mails all fail to work.

Just on principal alone I would never touch their products...the guy representing them is a TOTAL d-bag.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumadar
    Sigh...the company with that douche bag that posts YouTube videos in his shirt that is two sizes too small whilst bashing competitors and butchering common knowledge vocabulary such as "polish?"

They also conveniently forget to enable comments on their videos, oh, and their corporate e-mails all fail to work.

Just on principal alone I would never touch their products...the guy representing them is a TOTAL d-bag.

LOL!!!

My favorite is when he compares two entirely different products and concludes "his is better" by proving it "one customer at a time". Very amusing stuff though.
    Unemployed Since 2009 - Gibs Me Dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Can`t bash the guy for working hard to be an entrepeneur and he`s probably making a pretty nice living. But yeah, those videos are funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dublifecrisis
    Can`t bash the guy for working hard to be an entrepeneur and he`s probably making a pretty nice living. But yeah, those videos are funny.

Maybe, but maybe he`s not exactly making an "honest living". I suppose caveat emptor is in order, but something just rubs me the wrong way about his tactics.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone used their Yellow Wax?

Post Thanks / Like
    My local BMW detail shop uses them, nuff said.

I remember seeing one of the guys there use some sealant or whatever from them, it had the most uniform, effortless filling I have ever seen.

Post Thanks / Like
    remember though-WE`RE the minority in this wonderful world of car care. At least that`s the impression I have after 6 months of catching this OCD. If you paid a visit to 10 everyday detail garages, 8 of them would say they`ve never heard of Menzerna, Optimum, 1Z, etc...They will know Mother`s, Meguire`s and just maybe PRO. Seriously, I`ve done it. Not 10, but 2...LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody got a link to the YouTube on the douchebag?

Post Thanks / Like
    I always felt that Pro products were not quite up to par. I think that Mark-V makes much better degreasers, soaps, acids, etc. As far as waxes go I love Zymol and 3M`s Perfect it 3000 line for polishes.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Their yellow wax is marginally good. It can be very greasy though, needs a good afterpolish with some spray wax to get a top finish. Not even close to a Zymol or Swissvax though.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you guys talking about this company: PRO Car Beauty Online-Home ?

I used their stuff back in the day and it used to be OK. Still have a can of WS-41 yellow paste wax from the late `70s (and it`s still good to go).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mose
    Anybody got a link to the YouTube on the douchebag?

I also want to see those videos...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Are you guys talking about this company: PRO Car Beauty Online-Home ?

I used their stuff back in the day and it used to be OK. Still have a can of WS-41 yellow paste wax from the late `70s (and it`s still good to go).

Yeah, I think I was talking about a different guy than the OP (and probably others as well). I`m talking about Production Car Car Products and Phil Boler is the Youtube guru.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information