Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds very good but is anyone using this product or other similar

no-rinse wash?

Post Thanks / Like
    You are joking aren`t you?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would assume joking, but if not I have 6 words for you.....

S E A R C H

Post Thanks / Like
    we call it ONR around here

search ONR and all questions will be answered

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beachwolverine
    I would assume joking, but if not I have 6 words for you.....

S E A R C H
    Those are letters :LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Dam beat me to it :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashtime

no-rinse wash?

here are a few videos for you to check out on how it`s used... YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    My method of using ONR is mixing in it in a 2 gal pump sprayer. Just two cap fulls of ONR and 2 gal of water in the sprayer. Pump it up and spray. This way the surface is thoroughly saturated and ONR can do its job of encapsulating the dirt. I then have another bucket of water with two microfiber towels to wipe off ONR then dry with a waffle weave towel. Do one section at time. Very effective and leaves little to no swirls marks. Haven`t done it on a heavily soiled car though. I was using the two bucket method before but found that the 2 gal pump sprayer was more efficient and less wasteful. I can do two cars with a 2 gal sprayer as opposed to 1 car per 4 gal bucket before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchris1979
    My method of using ONR is mixing in it in a 2 gal pump sprayer. Just two cap fulls of ONR and 2 gal of water in the sprayer. Pump it up and spray. This way the surface is thoroughly saturated and ONR can do its job of encapsulating the dirt. I then have another bucket of water with two microfiber towels to wipe off ONR then dry with a waffle weave towel. Do one section at time. Very effective and leaves little to no swirls marks. Haven`t done it on a heavily soiled car though. I was using the two bucket method before but found that the 2 gal pump sprayer was more efficient and less wasteful. I can do two cars with a 2 gal sprayer as opposed to 1 car per 4 gal bucket before.
    I do basically the same except I use 2 caps per 1 gallon instead of two gallons. After washing with a gs dipped in a bucket with ONR (2 capful per gal.) I then dry with a ww and then do a final wipe down with a plush mf.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashtime

no-rinse wash?

Quote Originally Posted by AutoGeek
    Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine is a true breakthrough in car care. It’s a multi-purpose product that serves as a rinseless wash, a quick detailer, and a clay lubricant, depending on how much water you add. You don’t have to be a chemist to formulate your own excellent car care products; just follow the directions on the bottle! Plus, this product does not require rinsing. You can conserve water and still get your vehicle beautifully clean!

From: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products

That is the ad copy. In my experience, this is one of the finest products to come along in a long time. This is especially because it is multi-purpose, being that you can use it as clay lube (highly recommended), and as quick detailer (again, highly recommended), and of course, as a wash product.

The main issue people have with ONR is its application. They worry that it may cause marring. In my experience, it`s negligible/non-existent. I love this product.

Now, I sincerely apologize for the above posts as they are not representative of the character of Autopia. At least, I hope not. Cheers and happy detailing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C04
    From: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products

That is the ad copy. In my experience, this is one of the finest products to come along in a long time. This is especially because it is multi-purpose, being that you can use it as clay lube (highly recommended), and as quick detailer (again, highly recommended), and of course, as a wash product.

The main issue people have with ONR is its application. They worry that it may cause marring. In my experience, it`s negligible/non-existent. I love this product

Now, I sincerely apologize for the above posts as they are not representative of the character of Autopia. At least, I hope not. Cheers and happy detailing.
    +1 on ONR :getdown

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the responses (good and silly). I was expecting some newbie bashing

as it is common on all forums. Anyhow, i like multi-purpose products that do work.

I`m wanting to keep water usage down in the shop. And with limited space, the

list of benefits sounds perfect. Especially durring cold/rainy winter days.

I`ll do just that! Thanks mrchris1979 and Holden C04 for being easy on this

newbie autopian.

Note: Also trying to get my post/new thread count high enough so they don`t have

to be reviewed and delayed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Flashtime, ONR is a fantastic product when using in a shop. I have some cars that I do for a shop and I work inside the whole day and no problems. I have been using it for a long time and it hasn`t let me down yet.

I only use the sprayer if the car is pretty dirty. Other wise I use an ounce in a 2 gallon bucket. Like others said, do a search and get some knowledge on the product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchris1979

where did you get your sprayer? I have been wanting to get one.. thx:shocked

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCWD
    where did you get your sprayer? I have been wanting to get one.. thx:shocked

It`s just a common sprayer that you can get pretty much anywhere for about $20 or so. It looks like this:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information