Post Thanks / Like
    Why is there less buzz about Klasse and Werkstatt sure Klasse is old but if it works then its good , and KSG has its application issues but once dealt with is amongst the easiest products to use.

Also why hasn`t one say topped KIO with Werkstatt Acrylic Jett since Jet is a deeper look to it than KSG or top Werkstatt Prime with Klasse Sealant Glaze.

These different combos would look good thoughts

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer the Werkstat Prime over KAIO and the Werkstat AJ/AJT over HGSG. I have all of these, but never use the Klasse. I don`t see any advantage to using Klasse instead of the Werkstat equivalent. In each case, Werkstat is easier to use and looks better. Hope that answers your question.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been in love with KSG ever since I first used it... looks great and lasts very long... and the `issues` aren`t really issues... just apply very light and remove with a damp mf towel...
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i like upgp over kaio. this combo is pleasing to my eye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Theres less buzzz because neither have put out new products in awhile.

Prime/strong + AJT + DWG + opti-seal is my go-to on light colors. Ive use both the Klasse and Werkstatt, and wouldn`t go back to Klasse. Its just soo much harder to use. If you do use it tho, try letting the Klasse sealant cure overnight before removal. Ive always found its easier to remove if you let it sit overnight, for some odd reason that I cant explain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wascallyrabbit
    i like upgp over kaio. this combo is pleasing to my eye.

Better than upgp over uppp?

Post Thanks / Like
    i don`t have uppp so i haven`t tried it yet. i wouldn`t be surprised if it looked a little better thought as they were made as a system. leaning toward getting the fk aio when the kaio is used up. my understanding of uppp is that is a chemical cleaner that also sets up for a better bond with upgp. other systems (ie. klasse, zaino, ultima, werkstat, etc) have similar products for this as well. most of these have some sort of pre-lsp, lsp, and qd designed to work together. a lot of people have use other products that work and play well together. on my truck (the color is called copper) i like kaio (better than ops) topped with upgp and fk425 for my qd sometimes i`ll throw a layer or two of dwg in for that little extra.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t own prime and ONLY use Klasse AIO as a base to AJT. Wish I could offer a comparison, but its the only base I`ve known with AJT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher
    I don`t own prime and ONLY use Klasse AIO as a base to AJT. Wish I could offer a comparison, but its the only base I`ve known with AJT.

This is what i was thinking of because KIO will provide the cleaning and is brighter than Prime. Topping with this with acrylic jett which has deeper look to it than KSG get kinda same look as wax but more durable and compatable concerning layering.

Thread Information