Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious, I know a lot of you guys up north don’t have a big heat problem per say, but down here in the south it gets real hot. Last time I was in my garage I noticed that some of my detailing products in the gallon bottles look a little distorted and wondered if this was heat related or caused by our recent move?

This caused me to worry if anyone has ever had a gallon jug fail due to heat related issues? My garage gets to the mid 80`s in the heat of the day...should I be concerned about all of my gallon jugs? :soscared::soscared::soscared:

PLMK :nixweiss
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i put my supplies in those big snap lid storage bin containers and that seems to help keep them cooler when it`s hot out (it reaches 90+ degrees all summer around here). give your products a good shake every few weeks or so, it won`t hurt...

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Arizona and we had 113 degrees yesterday. This might sound strange, but I actually keep my waxes and polishes in a box - in a closet in the house. I only keep car wash liquid, tire cleaning liquid, etc. outside. I don`t think there is a problem with breakdown on those as there is with the polishes and waxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep all of our nicer stuff in the house in a closet rather than in the 100+ degree heat of the garage.
    `02 Trans Am WS6

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a little cub refrigerator that I keep at the highest setting (maybe like 50) in the garage. I keep anything that "cures" in it, including sealants, glues, RTV, etc. Larger and less used things, like quart containers of polish, I keep in a drawer in the bedroom. Only things like cleaners and tire dressings are kept in the open in my garage. That garage probably sees 100-110 commonly.

Thread Information