Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don`t have a foam cannon, but the way I have my pressure washer set-up it is somewhat like a foam cannon.........

I have a Kracker pressure washer (gas, 2800 psi). For people who have this, if you look, most models have a tube attached. This is to suck in degergent, or soap, for example

I use a 65* tip (barely any pressure, just a wide degree tip) And I use a concentrated soap mix. (Still trying to expirement on ratios). Anyways, I stick the tube in the soap, and then from a couple inches away from the pain, the soap/water mix hit the car, and foam up instantly........It works for me, and I`ve had pretty darn good results

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee364
    Lately I`ve been kinda disappointed with Chemical Guys, but I have to admit, CG`s CW&G is, by far, my favorite car soap.

Oh man. I`ve yet to try CG CW&G, but I can`t imagine anything better than Z7. I love that stuff. I want to try Duragloss #901 (#902 gallon size).. since that gets a lot of good marks too.

I`m amassing too many products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux
    Oh man. I`ve yet to try CG CW&G, but I can`t imagine anything better than Z7. I love that stuff. I want to try Duragloss #901 (#902 gallon size).. since that gets a lot of good marks too.

I`m amassing too many products.

I`ve been mixing Z7 and CW&G together in the foam cannon bottle. It`s my favorite mix, but Z7 is so darn expensive. I wish Sal would sell it in a one gallon size at a reasonable price. One of those two foam cannon videos I have shows Z7 mixed with CW&G. I`d post a link to it again, but I think everyone is sick of it by now.

Oh, and btw... Ultima`s car soap is (as Elliot Ness said it was) *very* good stuff. Quite similar to Z7. I`m gonna have to price shop it vs. Z7...

And there`s no such thing as "amassing too many products". Pffffftt.

Edit: Ultima Paint Guard Wash is almost twice the price per ounce as Z7. *sigh*
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee364
    I`ve been mixing Z7 and CW&G together in the foam cannon bottle. It`s my favorite mix, but Z7 is so darn expensive. I wish Sal would sell it in a one gallon size at a reasonable price. One of those two foam cannon videos I have shows Z7 mixed with CW&G. I`d post a link to it again, but I think everyone is sick of it by now.

Oh, and btw... Ultima`s car soap is (as Elliot Ness said it was) *very* good stuff. Quite similar to Z7. I`m gonna have to price shop it vs. Z7...

And there`s no such thing as "amassing too many products". Pffffftt.

Edit: Ultima Paint Guard Wash is almost twice the price per ounce as Z7. *sigh*

Then it`s time to make a new one!

I definitely want to pick up some DG 901 since everyone compares it with z7, and it`s still very reasonably priced...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if its been posted but where can you purchase the larger 32 oz bottles?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by evo77
    Sorry if its been posted but where can you purchase the larger 32 oz bottles?

it`s just your normal, 32 oz spray bottle. You will need a longer pickup tube, which can be had from any hardware store for less than 25 cents for a foot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, just buy a quart sized hand spray bottle from any grocery store. For a longer pickup tube for the quart bottle, I clipped the detergent pick up tube off of an old dead electric pressure washer. Home Depot does sell plastic tubing that would work really well, too.
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Posted in the wrong thread but ill post here too..

Just a quick question folks

Will this foam cannon..

Cam Spray 527100 - Foamer Attachment

Hook right up to my pressure washer

Or will i need to buy adapters?

Post Thanks / Like
    It will connect directly to your pressure gun with no adapters needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information