Post Thanks / Like
    I know that there are probably a thousand different possibilities and that pics would make things easier, but here goes if you have a black mustang with a case of what I would call moderate swirls (looks good until the right angle or halogens are out on it) what is your goto product to get them out, and also what pad would you recomend?I have a PC and a set of edge 2000 pads. Guys I am trying to figire out which polish and or swirl remover would be best any help would be appreciated. I only have Zaino PC and RMG know and cannot afford to waste my money on products that do not work. Getting married soon and every penny counts. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 9935annivgt
    I know that there are probably a thousand different possibilities

Yep that`s for sure.

Right now my go to product is Danase Swirl Abolisher II. Love this product and can`t say enough good things about it.

Another great product and one you might be able to find locally is Meguiar`s #80.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 9935annivgt
    I know that there are probably a thousand different possibilities and that pics would make things easier, but here goes if you have a black mustang with a case of what I would call moderate swirls (looks good until the right angle or halogens are out on it) what is your goto product to get them out, and also what pad would you recomend?I have a PC and a set of edge 2000 pads. Guys I am trying to figire out which polish and or swirl remover would be best any help would be appreciated. I only have Zaino PC and RMG know and cannot afford to waste my money on products that do not work. Getting married soon and every penny counts. Thanks again

Moderate swirls are not going to be easy to remove with a PC. My pick though would be Hi-Temp Heavy or X-Treme Cut, followed by their light Cut. These products are also very cost effective.
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    ZPC with an orange pad on speed 6 should work. If that isn`t aggressive enough you may need something more aggressive like HTEC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Menzerna SIP using a low profile orange pad (no larger than 5.5 inches). You will really need to work it though.

A rotary with a purple foamed wool pad and SIP would be even better!

Post Thanks / Like
    As suggested, the Hi-Temp products are pretty good for the cheap price.

IF you want the best, get the Menzera SIP. If you intend to keep that black stang, you really need a rotary buffer, some Menz SIP and UltraFina for a final finish. Then your choice of hand-applied Carnauba. Lake Country CCS pads are my recommendation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on the paint; on my MPV I`d use something fairly mild, but on the Audis I`d probably reach for 1Z Intensive Paste.

The Hi-Temp stuff oughta work OK, good choice overall. And the LC 3.5" PFW pads are quite effective on the PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on the HTHC good stuff, and M95 sample from ADS is great nice long work time and good results. I have several 4" pads for the PC and after using them they cut so fast, its great....

M95 or HTHC and a 4" or 5.5" orange pad should do the trick...

Thread Information