Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunfirehawk
    Thank Target, Wallmart and the mothership Sears. We had about 4, now 1 just barely hangs on now.

Back to the topic...1 out of the 10 pack of Eurows, for $2 each, I dont see how these can be beat, only test left to pass is the lint test for me...

Kmart actually bought Sears. Regardless Kmart pretty much sucks-outdated stores, lack of merchandise and lack of employees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Back to the topic...1 out of the 10 pack of Eurows, for $2 each, I dont see how these can be beat

they could even charge a little more (let`s hope they don`t!) for these and it still would be worth it. for the price & quality, they just can`t beat it... :up

only test left to pass is the lint test for me...

they`ll work fine, i used it on our 50" plasma TV (with IG) and it not only did an excellent job of cleaning it, but also sweeping in/around the areas that were really dusty/dirty... :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    they`ll work fine, i used it on our 50" plasma TV (with IG) and it not only did an excellent job of cleaning it, but also sweeping in/around the areas that were really dusty/dirty... :2thumbs:

NO.....don`t let my wife hear that, she will have me dusting our 50" plasma....

I really like these BigAl3, good tip, thanks :woot:
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I found it lint a little when I use it to dry a slightly wet windshield.
    :goodjob FLEX-ers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artronnie
    I found it lint a little when I use it to dry a slightly wet windshield.

not IME, try re-washing them (sometimes it happens if you wash them with cheaper mf`s)...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    Kmart actually bought Sears. Regardless Kmart pretty much sucks-outdated stores, lack of merchandise and lack of employees.

LOL, the k-mart seems like the poormans walmart/target. i only go there sometimes for the convenience even if it costs me a few bucks more....

Post Thanks / Like
    not IME, try re-washing them (sometimes it happens if you wash them with cheaper mf`s)...

I didn`t wash them with cheaper mf (I think, I didn`t wash them well enough - I was doing hand-washing, wasn`t sure/ brave enough to go for machine washing). Only have micropak & eurow. Thanks for the info, I`ll try to re-washing them.
    :goodjob FLEX-ers

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, the k-mart seems like the poormans walmart/target. i only go there sometimes for the convenience even if it costs me a few bucks more....

I have not figured out Kmart`s plan. I can understand the run down stores and cutting back on staff to reduce costs but they always seem to be out of stock of many every day items.

How can you sell something you do not have? It only takes a few trips to come away empty and then you will stop going. What are they trying to compete on ? It is not price or selection. My fear is they will stop carrying Viking towels and I will have no local source.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    The K-mart I frequent the most is actually a pretty good distance away from the nearest Wal-Mart or Target and it`s in a high-traffic area. The area is well-populated also. Therefore, the store is always pretty busy when I`m in there. I would go in there more if I lived closer because it`s still WAY less crowded than Target or Wal-Mart even though the store does pretty good business. Some of their prices are somewhat high,but some of them are quite competitive. I`ll do just about anything to keep from going to Wal-Mart. I remembered we needed a can of Scrubbing Bubbles,but they didn`t have any. I didn`t even see an empty space for it. It did seem odd that they wouldn`t have such a common item.

I just hope they keep the Viking towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I finally found an O`Reilly near me that had 1 Viking (green) MF towel so I bought it. It normally sells for $5.99 and they`re on sale for $2.49 if anyone needs some. At least in the Dallas area. I went to Auto Zone after I left O`Reilly to see what they had and I saw the Mothers Ultra Soft MF towel that`s made by Schroeder & Tremayne - is this one as good as the green Viking one? It`s a little larger and more expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky
    My fear is they will stop carrying Viking towels and I will have no local source.

Quote Originally Posted by 66#1
    I just hope they keep the Viking towels!

agreed, that`s the only thing k-mart is good for! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jb1
    I saw the Mothers Ultra Soft MF towel that`s made by Schroeder & Tremayne - is this one as good as the green Viking one?

absolutely!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a "ReThickulous" towel (16x16) from Detailed Image and I don`t know, it may be the latest and greatest? Its pretty thick but I am not sure if it beats the Eurow 10 pack? If I had only 1 complaint, it would be that this towel is white and very easy to mistaken for a high end face cloth in our bathroom....:chuckle:
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a "ReThickulous" towel (16x16) from Detailed Image and I don`t know, it may be the latest and greatest? Its pretty thick but I am not sure if it beats the Eurow 10 pack? If I had only 1 complaint, it would be that this towel is white and very easy to mistaken for a high end face cloth in our bathroom....:chuckle:

you can save $5 and get a 3pk of the monster fluffies for $24.95 (they`re thicker than the rethickulous towel too), rather than pay $10 each for the rethickulous towel. the eurows are still the best bargain at a 10PK for $21.19...

Post Thanks / Like
    the eurows are still the best bargain at a 10PK for $21.19...

You really can`t beat those. I absolutely love mine. I`m sure I`ll be getting more in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kh765
    You really can`t beat those. I absolutely love mine. I`m sure I`ll be getting more in the future.

same here buyiong 2 more packs
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information