Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott,

Since you have been beta-testing the new NXT, do you know if Meguiar`s removed the polishing agents from the 2.0 version?

NXT 1.0 always had a good appearance and without cleansers it would make a good topper or quik wax.

:thx

Post Thanks / Like
    was tempted to buy one as they had them at my buddy`s local walmart (they had around 20 kits), but would rather have the paste version which will be available soon and i don`t need both the liquid and paste...

Post Thanks / Like
    At $25.00 its a deal no matter how you look at it ...

Got one myself.............Should`hav bought more...........
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo__________oo\
    |==_/_ws6__\_==|

Post Thanks / Like
    If someone wants to pick me up one and ship it Fed Ex I can give you my Fed Ex account number.

None at all to MN...Grr....

Optimum Product Support Chris@Optimum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have plenty in Cookeville, TN. I`m going tomorrow if anyone close to me needs one let me know 2nite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anybody seen any in the Chicago area?

Post Thanks / Like
    thats a pretty good deal megs stuff is usually pretty good
    down here in colorful colorado!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blkZ28Conv
    Scott,

Since you have been beta-testing the new NXT, do you know if Meguiar`s removed the polishing agents from the 2.0 version?

NXT 1.0 always had a good appearance and without cleansers it would make a good topper or quik wax.

:thx

I really don`t know. All I was told initially is that they were sending me an LSP to test.

NXT 2.0 is not a topper or a quick wax, based on how it has performed for me. The slickness FAR outlasts the original and I have been using it as straight up, stand alone LSP.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a kit today. I wasn`t even looking for them, I just walked around a corner and they were right in front of me. Of course I couldn`t pass it up...............

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got mine at Antelope Rd. Walmart in Antelope, CA. For any Sacramento folks that might be nearby, they had about 30 pieces or so.

I`m in agreement with others... this is a great kit for the price!

Good luck,

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Fawk Megs, thats my thoughts, if they dont want to stock it here then fine, I will continue to not buy their products and stick to Zaino and Jeff Werkstats!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried out the NXT 2.0 yesterday. I find it even easier to apply and remove than the original if that is even possible. Absolutely no streaking. Same drying time. Very reflective clear shine just like the original. Seemed to leave the paint very slippery, more pronounced slickness than the original. The durability will remain to be seen but they claim on the bottle that it lasts twice as long as the original. I was one who had no issue with the staying power of the original so this will be interesting. I`m about to embark on a 1,600 mile road trip so we will se how it handles the weather extremes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m looking forward to trying this. Does it fill like the previous version? If so, it`d be great for those people that don`t want to pay for a full detail.
    ~werd to yo mutha~
    Wade

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfelbab
    I tried out the NXT 2.0 yesterday. I find it even easier to apply and remove than the original if that is even possible. Absolutely no streaking. Same drying time. Very reflective clear shine just like the original. Seemed to leave the paint very slippery, more pronounced slickness than the original. The durability will remain to be seen but they claim on the bottle that it lasts twice as long as the original. I was one who had no issue with the staying power of the original so this will be interesting. I`m about to embark on a 1,600 mile road trip so we will se how it handles the weather extremes.

Nice to hear that somebody actually got to apply some. Thanks jfelbab and we`ll all be awaiting your post road trip review. :dance

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it even easier to apply and remove than the original if that is even possible.
    Yes it is possible. NXTv1 isn`t difficult to apply/remove but its far from the easiest. The benchmark`s been set by Mothers Reflections/FX waxes. NXTv2 would have to beat them in ease of use to set a new benchmark for OTC waxes.

The durability will remain to be seen but they claim on the bottle that it lasts twice as long as the original. I was one who had no issue with the staying power of the original so this will be interesting.
    I`m with you on this. I`ve never had durability issues with NXTv1. Slickness may drop off rather quickly but it`s been obvious to me that it was protecting and looking good for over 3 months.

Let us know how NXTv2 goes in this area...although, if it lasts twice as long as the original, we`ll probably have to wait 6 months to get the final report. :chuckle:

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information