Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the opportunity to give my new bottle of NXT 2.0 it`s "maiden voyage" today. Easy on-Easy off. Decent look on my black paint. Slickness is very nice. But truth be told, I had to kick it up a notch with some AW for the final buff. That did it!! The AW added plenty more gloss/wetness. Look`n sweet! My initial thoughts on the NXT 2.0? A solid product from Meg`s. Very easy to work with. Above average overall look. (before the AW) very slick. Good value at $14.88 a bottle. Great value at $25.00 for the kit.

As for the NXT 2.0/AW combo? Give it a try........You just might be impressed! You may even find your mouth watering! (lol) :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Used mine by itself and found it great as a standalone. Will give it a try with the AW though. I think it is tough to beat at $15.
    "If we weren`t all crazy..We`d all go insane" Jimmy Buffett

Post Thanks / Like
    I see all these comments about people liking how NXT 2.0 looks (I always liked the look of the original) but not many have followed up with durability reports. I know it`s too soon to tell but IME, the original NXT began looking dull after the 2nd wash and durability didn`t last much longer after that. I`m taking it as a good sign though that no one`s complained about the durability of NXT 2.0 yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkTac05
    I had the opportunity to give my new bottle of NXT 2.0 it`s "maiden voyage" today. Easy on-Easy off. Decent look on my black paint. Slickness is very nice. But truth be told, I had to kick it up a notch with some AW for the final buff. That did it!! The AW added plenty more gloss/wetness. Look`n sweet! My initial thoughts on the NXT 2.0? A solid product from Meg`s. Very easy to work with. Above average overall look. (before the AW) very slick. Good value at $14.88 a bottle. Great value at $25.00 for the kit.

As for the NXT 2.0/AW combo? Give it a try........You just might be impressed! You may even find your mouth watering! (lol) :xyxthumbs

I did the same combo on my wife`s Lexus. She has the flint mica color (metallic grey) and once I applied the AW, it looked wet. It`s only been a week, so I can`t comment on the durability yet. Like everyone has said, for the price it`s hard to pass up. Now if I could only find some kits on clearance at my Wal Mart like several others have found.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Went back last night to return the box I got for $24.88 and they still had 22 boxes. Only problem now is that they marked them down again and they are now $10.00.

SOooooooooooo I got two more. What can I say, I have a problem. Should make nice birthday gifts too.

Paris, TN as of 7:00pm 1/10/08 had 20 boxes left. They are in the lawn and garden / seasonal section, middle aisle on the left hand side. Not in the automotive section.

I got a Meade telescope for $25 too.

Later,

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    They are still $24.88 here in Stafford VA. and they are not moving at all. It`s funny $24.88 seemed like a deal before Christmas, but now that I have one of them $24.88 just seems too expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you mean, a week or two ago $24.88 was a deal. Now $10 is like hitting the lottery.

I went to the automotive section and looked at the original NXT and Scratch X the price for just those two was a little over $21.00.

Does make you wonder if they are making any money selling them for $10 though. If they are then we are all getting shafted when this stuff is at regular price.

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Wal Mart last night & they were completely out of the NXT 2.0 kits. They have plenty of the original NXT (paste & liquid) and only 1 bottle of NXT 2.0 on the shelf. (still $14.88) I actually went in to see if they had the NXT 2.0 paste on the shelf. At $10.00, the NXT 2.0 kit is an amazing value. And even though NXT 2.0 wouldn`t be the 1st choice in my ever expanding arsenal, it`s still solid enough for me to use from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    I see all these comments about people liking how NXT 2.0 looks (I always liked the look of the original) but not many have followed up with durability reports. I know it`s too soon to tell but IME, the original NXT began looking dull after the 2nd wash and durability didn`t last much longer after that. I`m taking it as a good sign though that no one`s complained about the durability of NXT 2.0 yet.

A lot of people got the chance to beta test NXT 2.0 in the late summer of last year, and everyone who tried it mentioned that it`s durability was very good. At the time they didn`t know they were testing out NXT 2.0, it was just sent to them in an unlabeled container and they were just told it was a new LSP for Meguiar`s.

I put on my first coat of NXT 2.0 last week and I`m very impressed with it. It buffs off very easily, easier than anything I`ve ever used, including Zaino Z2 and Z5. It does an even better job of hiding minor swirls/scratches than the old version too, and it brings out a very nice shine in my black finish. And I love how they incorporated the hydrophobic technology into it. I just love the way the water flies off the paint when you`re driving in the rain. Makes for less water spots, and I also find that dust doesn`t stick to the finish as much as well. That alone is worth it for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    For those in the Las Vegas area, the 24 hr. Walmart Supercenter off of Charleston and Decatur has quite a few kits left. The price was still $24.88 though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got back from the Wal-Mart mentioned by BigAl3:

Wal-Mart Store #2288

80 Rio Rancho Road

Pomona, CA 91766

(909) 620-4602

Picked up 2 kits @ $25; and left 4 behind on the shelf in the detailing section. The worker I talked to on the phone(in the automotive section) knew what kit I was talking about so give them a call before you go.
    Get those spammers DavidB!:banned:

Post Thanks / Like
    No kits at the Walmart Supercenter in Rosemead.

So far the only places in SoCal I know of is the one in Anaheim and the Pomona store that BigAl3 mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    One of our W/ms has the kits for $25
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a kit and then returned the stuff I wanted and bought another one, so I have 2 NXT 2.0 and 2 UQD and 2 IQD and the other stuff for 25. Pretty good deal i think

Post Thanks / Like
    haha, thats cheating kwikrs. Cant believe they took those other items back as the UPC was not in the system.

Then again, Ive taken computer games back to walmart that I didnt even buy there. :chuckle:

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information