Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alanarea51
    ...you should ask your dealer if he can gaurantee that you are getting the original Boeing approved aircraft grade formula from the original manufacturer.

I`m not claiming to know everything there is to know, but I am not aware of this product, or ANY, being applied to Boeing aircraft on top of paint when they leave the factory here. I would almost guarantee that if this stuff worked, Boeing would be upselling it, not just "approving" it for someone else to boost fuel economy and make money on.

Oh, also interesting to note, the website is blocked from inside the company firewall.

Adam

Post Thanks / Like
    This is Jaci Warren, President and owner of W Automotive LLC, dba cilajet.

I would like to clarify the erroneous blog from Alan Wilkes submitted to autopia, below.

Alan Wilkes was never "National Training Director" for cilajet. He was never an employee of my company. He was an independent detailer who handled claims and training for us on a contracted basis. He is apparently disgruntled and disturbed, and the lawsuit he is referring to is MY company`s lawsuit against HIM. W Automotive LLC is the PLAINTIFF in this case.

We have current Boeing approval (Feb. 2012).

If you have any questions regarding this, you are always welcome to call our office or visit our website at Auto Sealer - Automobile Paint Protection ? Car Paint Sealant - Automotive Paint Sealants.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by alanarea51
    cilajet an uncomfortable truth.....

I am the former National Training Director for cilajet and I am no longer associated with the company with the exception of a complicated lawsuit. The public information about this suit can be reviewed at Superior Court of California - County of Los Angeles website lasuperiorcourt.org you will need to enter case number BC469243.

Any previous support posted by me should be considered invalid as the product has gone through changes resulting in the lawsuits. If you are considering purchasing cilajet after reading the court documents, you should ask your dealer if he can gaurantee that you are getting the original Boeing approved aircraft grade formula from the original manufacturer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia.org Jaci and I am sorry you were forced to join under these circumstances. Thank you for explaining your side of the story as their always seems to be what is needed. I hope you stick around and join in on our discussions. This forum and it`s members could certainly benefit from another seasoned industry pro like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cilajet
    This is Jaci Warren, President and owner of W Automotive LLC, dba cilajet.

I would like to clarify the erroneous blog from Alan Wilkes submitted to autopia, below.

Alan Wilkes was never "National Training Director" for cilajet. He was never an employee of my company. He was an independent detailer who handled claims and training for us on a contracted basis. He is apparently disgruntled and disturbed, and the lawsuit he is referring to is MY company`s lawsuit against HIM. W Automotive LLC is the PLAINTIFF in this case.

We have current Boeing approval (Feb. 2012).

If you have any questions regarding this, you are always welcome to call our office or visit our website at Auto Sealer - Automobile Paint Protection ? Car Paint Sealant - Automotive Paint Sealants.

Thank you!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information