Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, right now I`m using a regular garden hose head used for normal gardening. It has descent pressure, but its just your average twist valve (the more you twist, the narrower the spray gets). Curious if theres anything stronger out there?

My other problem with the product is when I put it on a jet, its sorta messy. Not really a wide spray but a strong lob of water. So if theres something out there which addresses this I`d be interested i knowing as well.

I`ve considered the fireman hose from AG, but I get the feeling its not much stronger then what I have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes I think you can only do so much with the pressure coming out of your spigot. If you`ve tried other attachments and you`re still unsatisfied with the pressure that`s coming out, it might be time for a pressure washer.

Locally, I`ve seen one of the warehouse club carry a 2 pack of the fireman`s nozzle for about $20. I believe it was at Sam`s Club and it`s probably out of season now. You could always check out your local HD or Lowe`s and if it`s not to your liking, you can probably easily return it instead of having to buy one online and then pay to ship it back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with the previous post about lack of pressure from your spigot. I have decent pressure, and use a fireman nozzle from Sears (Craftsman of course) and it`s pretty good.

Thread Information