Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    You and 3 buddies can make your own grit guard for less than $2 each and no shipping. Go to Home Depot and get a 2 x 4 egg crate diffuser for a flourescent fixture and cut it to the bottom of your pail size.

PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesstzn
    You and 3 buddies can make your own grit guard for less than $2 each and no shipping. Go to Home Depot and get a 2 x 4 egg crate diffuser for a flourescent fixture and cut it to the bottom of your pail size.

What do you use to cut it out with? A jigsaw?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgg11
    What do you use to cut it out with? A jigsaw?

Side cutters .. jig saw with a metal blade ... small band saw.

You can even stack them if you want it deeper .. I never needed to .. its 1/2" deep.
    PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesstzn

good thinking, as they don`t make the GG for the smaller buckets. nice job cutting it too, it looks perfect...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Allen, sorry I didn`t make it by yesterday, I got hung up with work.

I did get my order in though. Should be here by tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tomlin
    Hey Allen, sorry I didn`t make it by yesterday, I got hung up with work.

I did get my order in though. Should be here by tomorrow!

Check that.

Thought I had better check the front door, since EUROW is local. Sure enough, the package was on the front doorstep! The order was shipped the same day I ordered (and I ordered around 1 pm). Excellent!

As for the towels: I couldn`t be happier! Really soft and thick. I can`t see these scratching anything. These are PERFECT for QD`ing!

Even after paying shipping, they come out to about $2 each. You just can`t beat that. And don`t be fooled by the price. These are very nice MF`s!:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tomlin
    Check that.

Thought I had better check the front door, since EUROW is local. Sure enough, the package was on the front doorstep! The order was shipped the same day I ordered (and I ordered around 1 pm). Excellent!

As for the towels: I couldn`t be happier! Really soft and thick. I can`t see these scratching anything. These are PERFECT for QD`ing!

Even after paying shipping, they come out to about $2 each. You just can`t beat that. And don`t be fooled by the price. These are very nice MF`s!:up

rob, no problem man. glad you got them! it`s nice for a change to get an order within a day, when most of the time it takes 4-5 days from other vendors... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    rob, no problem man. glad you got them! it`s nice for a change to get an order within a day, when most of the time it takes 4-5 days from other vendors... :up

Exactly.

And this is for you for bringing these MF`s to our attention:

Post Thanks / Like
    Those look pretty good, how are the edges on them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch
    I just got a couple of packs and haven`t had time to look at them real close, but the edges didn`t look too bad. My only complaint, and a minor one at that so far, are the tags. The one MF I took out and examined had a tag that I promptly removed, but it is sewn way up into the binding so it`ll be pretty hard to completely remove it. I played around with it for a while before I just gave up for the time being. I`ll get back to them later and see if I can find a way to get the last part of the tag out. Just guess I`ve been spoiled with all of the tag free MF`s I`ve gotten in recent years.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    I just got a couple of packs and haven`t had time to look at them real close, but the edges didn`t look too bad. My only complaint, and a minor one at that so far, are the tags. The one MF I took out and examined had a tag that I promptly removed, but it is sewn way up into the binding so it`ll be pretty hard to completely remove it. I played around with it for a while before I just gave up for the time being. I`ll get back to them later and see if I can find a way to get the last part of the tag out. Just guess I`ve been spoiled with all of the tag free MF`s I`ve gotten in recent years.

Thanks for the info, almost sounds like the tags on the Costco Mf`s. These do seem worthwhile so I may give some a try once my current supply runs low.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch

not really a big deal, imo...

also... to those who have these, remember to give them a good washing (which i know most of you will) before use and they`ll fluff up even more since being compressed in the package...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness

eliot, it would be nice of they was a removable tag or sticker but doesn`t seem to be much of a problem. i just use cuticle scissors, and am able to cut really close to the edge removing the tag as if it weren`t there...

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone tried the Eurow WW microfiber for drying yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaged
    has anyone tried the Eurow WW microfiber for drying yet?

judging by the pic, i would guess that these are the tradional ww`s which are a little too rough for my liking. i like to use the ultra-soft ww`s or a viking x-large mf drying towel...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information