Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Allen (BIGAL3) The wash bucket looks interesting since it can double as a chemical/towel caddy but you have to use a lot of shampoo/water to keep the water level high up so the mitt has some rinsing ability especially if you use the grit guard. How do you use it?

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this place has awesome pricing on everything. I shall be ordering quite soon, that`s for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great catch Allen! I hadn’t seen the shag towels yet. :2thumbs:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    ...Anyone else think their waffle weave towels are the same as the waffle weave dish drying towels that Costco was carrying? Same look, same colors too.
    I’m pretty sure they’re the same towels. Costco has sold a number of Eurow’s other products.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky
    ... The wash bucket looks interesting since it can double as a chemical/towel caddy but you have to use a lot of shampoo/water to keep the water level high up so the mitt has some rinsing ability especially if you use the grit guard. How do you use it?
    Six gallons isn’t all that much more than a normal five gallon bucket. You don’t have to fill it to the top. It works fine with four gallons. The grit screen seems a little weird at first because it floats.

PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t mean to hijack this thread, but what is the effective difference between

80/20 and 70/30 towel blends?

I also went to order some of the towels in this thread, and MAN the site is having issues. every time I went to add somthing to my order and check the shipping, new items were added to my cart, and some items dropped, others were increased by 3 orders. It was a pain.

Cheers,
    Reflections Detailing of Utah
    "Detailing for the Discerning owner"
    State of Utahs most experienced detailing detailer
    Meguiars/Ford Detailing team SEMA 2010, 2011

duPont Registry Endorsed Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols
    I don`t mean to hijack this thread, but what is the effective difference between

80/20 and 70/30 towel blends?

Microfiber: Myths, Truth and Technology

here`s a quote from ranney at pakshak...

Quote Originally Posted by PakShak
    Aloha,

IMHO...

It really doesn`t matter if you have a 70/30 or 80/20 blend towel. As long as it performs with no ill effects. I have seen 70/30 blend towels outperform 80/20 blend towels and vice versa. It all really depends on the quality of material (raw materials), weave, and finished goods process that determines how a towel performs. Other factors to consider are the dyes used, stitching, and edging on the towels.

With Aloha,

Ranney

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be visiting their facilities next week. I`ll take pics and write back about the feel of the microfiber

Post Thanks / Like
    How do these compair to the Cobra Super Plush MF Towels? the big blue ones from autogeek.net.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ern
    How do these compair to the Cobra Super Plush MF Towels? the big blue ones from autogeek.net.

overall, the cobras would be better suited if you use them to remove polish & lsp`s. these work excellent for QD`ing *not to say that you can`t use them to remove polishes & lsp`s* as these have longer, softer, plusher strands with the same dual sided material, whereas other mf`s have one side with a plush side and other with a low nap...

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m located in Hawaii so the shipping would scare me to buy this 10 pack.

PakShak gives away a 16" x 24" Ultra-Plush Micro Fiber Towel dual sided with a $50 purchase. Since PakShak.com is located in Hawaii I have a ton of them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by the other pc
    Great catch Allen! I hadn’t seen the shag towels yet. :2thumbs:

I’m pretty sure they’re the same towels. Costco has sold a number of Eurow’s other products.

Six gallons isn’t all that much more than a normal five gallon bucket. You don’t have to fill it to the top. It works fine with four gallons. The grit screen seems a little weird at first because it floats.

PC.

So much water / car wash do you use per car? The typical wash is usually 1 oz per

gallon. I guess 2 gallons would just fill up the bucket to about 1/3 so you are much closer to the bottom than a normal 4/5 gal bucket.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMike
    I`m located in Hawaii so the shipping would scare me to buy this 10 pack.

PakShak gives away a 16" x 24" Ultra-Plush Micro Fiber Towel dual sided with a $50 purchase. Since PakShak.com is located in Hawaii I have a ton of them!

the pakshak`s are good high quality mf towels, but these are a whole lot softer, plusher, and thicker. also... given the price, it`s a deal that`s untouchable right now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    the pakshak`s are good high quality mf towels, but these are a whole lot softer, plusher, and thicker. also... given the price, it`s a deal that`s untouchable right now...

I doubt I will order from Eurow online ever again...

I e-mailed them 3 days ago for a tracking # and never got responded back to. Customer Service is the deciding factor for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06
    I doubt I will order from Eurow online ever again...

I e-mailed them 3 days ago for a tracking # and never got responded back to. Customer Service is the deciding factor for me.

andrew, call them and they`ll give it to you right over the phone with no problems...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky
    So much water / car wash do you use per car? The typical wash is usually 1 oz per

gallon. I guess 2 gallons would just fill up the bucket to about 1/3 so you are much closer to the bottom than a normal 4/5 gal bucket.
    I usually mix up three to four gallons and use up one or two.

PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are any of the their other MF towels worth buying?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information