Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimZ28
    Hi-Temp`s HT-69 Paint Perfection is a great one-step(polish/wax)

compaired to Optimum`s poli seal the HT-69 cost less, corrects more, and last longer

but it does dust a little more than poli-seal if that bothers you

Yes....HT-69 is a very good product....also the Terminator II sealant....both great products for the money....also the Poly Plate spray

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    From my standpoint:

1) Meg`s #26 High Tech Yellow Wax (Paste): Now I know Meg`s #16 still gets a little chatter `round here, and is a solid otc nuba, but #26 paste is no slouch. It delivers solid durability, and looks. It tops my under rated list.

2) Detailer`s Pride Krystal Vision Glass Cleaner: After using this great product when it first came out, and being totally blown away by it, I found myself pushing my Sprayway, Stoners, Bon Ami, and 20/20 to the back of my arsenal for glass cleaning. Under rated and seldom talked about.

3) Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz: When WG 1st hit the market, I was curious. Out of all the products in the WG lineup, the Detail Spritz is the one that seems to be overlooked. Cleans/lubricates very well. No streaking. Just a solid, basic, under rated QD.

4) CG New Look Trim Gel: Great on Tires. No Sling. Dries to the touch. Long lasting. Performs as advertised. Seldom talked about & under rated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Adams VRT on Trim (don`t see it used very much around here)

Stoners More Shine (best bang for your buck dressing for tires and wells) Order it on the stoners site in bulk and you pay less than $3 a can and you can get ~5-6 cars out of it.

Pro-Wax Pro-sol - Most amazing tar/residue remover I`ve ever used. Spray it on and let it dwell for 2-3 minutes then wash it off!

Poorboys Polish with Carnuaba - Amazing 1 step product! I don`t think it gets enough credit to be honest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT
    This was about the only place I could find it online:

Kokopelli`s Green Market | Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products for Carpets

I think it ended up being $38 shipped to Dallas. If Scott`s got some place else he buys it, I`d certainly be interested as well.

I really like the BioKleen products as well. Both the Traffic Lane and their Bac-Out are wonderful.

I agree that shipping can be an issue since liquid products in bulk can get heavy and cumbersome. I just placed an order here cleanerssupplywarehouse about 2 days ago. I called my order in and they were great with answering questions. Not to mention they shipped the order same day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel. You don`t need much, it absorbs into the rubber and leaves a nice muted shine that doesn`t sling and doesn`t attract dust.

DP 4-1 works well as a clay lubricant, rinseless wash, rim cleaner and water conditioner--not as good as a QD (not slick enough for my taste)

DG 521 Marine QD is my absolute favorite. Mixed 30% with AW is best of both worlds for cleaning, slickness and gloss.

Also claying windows is highly underrated. Can`t believe all the crap it removes and leaves a nice smooth surface.

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 for 4* MCC and SMR. Worked great with the UDM. Great correction, no fillers, and and a very nice finish. It does dust but I am pretty sure I used too much. Though I have to say, it doesn`t gum up the pads too much which was great!

-Frank
    Wahoo!! I have a UDM!!!

My car: `02 Civic EX 4DR Burgundy Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Danase Wet Glaze - Doesn`t get a lot of hype, but I`ve had good experiences and the look on black is awesome. Another plus is that I can apply it over or under a sealant, or sandwich it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Most Mothers products.

All 1Z products.

Most TW Platinum range.

The Mothers and TW Platinum are as good as (or better than) Megs products that are frequently mentioned on this board.

I think Megs gets plenty exposure here (and so they should), where as Mothers and TW Platinum gets zero. So for those complaining that Megs isn`t mentioned enough should remember these two deserving product ranges don`t get any mention.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote on the Danase Wet Glaze. I think it looks better on top of a wax or sealer. It was one of the few things my wife actually noticed after I finished her van.

Post Thanks / Like
    $5.00 3M sanding block and a folded microfiber towel= a great KAIO appilcator or any polish that needs to be worked. It also works great for hand polishing with a diminishing abrasive like Meguiars ScratchX or Zaino Z-PC Fusion. By being able to apply equal heavy or light pressure this tool does the job and is easy to use.

Fold a microfiber towel into 1/3`s

Make sure the block you buy has nails to secure towel

Post Thanks / Like
    Meg #26 is a great liquid nuba wax.

TW Platinum- QD, Wheel cleaner, Tire shine, and Car Wash

DG- 101, 901, FC&S, 521, and 105

TWPUG tire shine is my favorite tire shine. Leaves a deep black finish. Not to shiny and doesnt sling. Like Alfisti said this line is good. Plus you can get it at Big Lots pretty cheap.

Duragloss is a great line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMike
    $5.00 3M sanding block and a folded microfiber towel= a great KAIO appilcator or any polish that needs to be worked. It also works great for hand polishing with a diminishing abrasive like Meguiars ScratchX or Zaino Z-PC Fusion. By being able to apply equal heavy or light pressure this tool does the job and is easy to use.

Fold a microfiber towel into 1/3`s

Make sure the block you buy has nails to secure towel

Pretty cool idea.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    $3 tooth brush with rubber tip. Look for the Denture (false teeth) brush with rubber tip their beefy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mother`s Reflections line. Probably by far the best OTC products; too bad their hard to find OTC.

Poorboy`s Natty`s Blue Looks/durability rival that of waxes 5x`s the price.

PB PwC blue Has more cut than you think, works great in full sun, easily removed w/some protection as well. Think cleaner wax on steroids.

Simple Green (automotive formula) mixed with Dawn Ultra....degrease just about anything without fear of harming the surface finish. Washes clean and penetrates well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Finish Kare #108 Top Kote is my favorite interior dressing. Leaves a "glow" that I don`t see with other products, plus it is pretty durable, IME.

Finish Kare #2685 Pink Wax leaves a really great look, excellent beading, and about 2-3 months of durability.

Meguiar`s Last Touch is an excellent, cheap clay lube that dilutes 1:1.

Armor All Origional is a very nice tire dressing, although I prefer Optimum Tire Shine on some tires.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information