Post Thanks / Like
    I will soon be receiving my new Slate Metallic CrewMax and I still have a black 2004 SUV (will go to my wife).

I`d like to get some new products for both vehicles and need some advice.

I`ve used claybars and carnauba waxes many times, a QD occassionally, but never a Synthetic Sealant or a truly high quality wax.

I am pretty much sold on the Klasse All In One, but find myself discouraged about purchasing the Klasse SG based on theads reporting how tricky it can be (most seem to blame it on the humidity etc., I am in New Orleans and it is beyond humid). If it gives me trouble....I won`t use it.

1) I would love some recommendations on sealants that would go over the Klasse All In One that would be more forgiving in the application (easier) than the SG, yet still look good and provide protection.

2) I will probably top that with P21S, but would welcome suggestions on that as well.

One more thing...I would love a QD (or some spray on product) to spray on after washes that won`t streak or cause more problems than it`s worth. Are there some that provide protection or are they mostly for looks??

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Acrylic Jett or AJ Trigger.

Post Thanks / Like
    FishWagon,

First, welcome to Autopia!! Second, I live in New Orleans as well (MidCity). What part are you in?

As far as a sealant, there are so many its really hard to choose just one, but I can tell you that, out of the ones I have used, I absolutely love Wolfgang Paint Sealant, and Chemical Guys JetSeal 109, with WG looking better and JS lasting longer. You can top both with P21S or any other pure carnauba wax product.

Post Thanks / Like
    For your QD question, you may want to look into the Sonus Acrylic Spritz and Glanz if using an acrylic sealant (something like Klasse or Werkstatt).

Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of sealants indeed.. Those which would give comparable (if not better) results would include Zaino, Ultima, Optiseal, Duragloss 105, Jeff Werkstatt`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve decided to use the AIO, followed by either the AJT or the AJ. Is there a difference in durability between the 2 (AJT and AJ)? Most posts just mention the spray on "trigger" version.

Also, I plan to also get P21S even though I`ve read that it may be unncessary with the looks of the AJT or AJ.

So what`s the deal on P21S vs. S100? Is it really the same thing for half the price?

So it seems that I should choose a QD based on whether or not I have the Synthetic or the Naub as my LSP? (hope I got the abbreviations right... new here). If so, I`d love a couple more examples of each.

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    3M Performance Finish looks really nice on silver or metal flake.

I have 2 coats of the 3m on the back portion of my car my car and 2 coats of Klasse SG on the front. Both held up well for the last 2-3 months.

Results were very similar IMO.

I use a damp foam pad to apply both and had not problem applying thin coats.

Easy wipe off with a good MF.

I plan on topping my car with 2 coats of #845 Collinite for winter.

I`ve read good things about Einszett Wax Glaz also. I might try that someday.

Reeeko99, 13 Subaru Legacy Sport White, 15 Subaru Outback Premium Silver

Thread Information