Post Thanks / Like
    i was wondering what the difference between pinnacle souveran paste wax and the pinnacle souvern liquid wax. Besides the fact that one is a pase and the other is not. i mean what makes the paste wax worth 79.99 over the liquid one? ive been thinking of buying it but i have just wonderd why this is.
    down here in colorful colorado!

Post Thanks / Like
    no comparison imo the paste has a higher concentration of nuba leaves a deeper more crisp finish than liq

I purchased my tubs when they went on sale 2 for 100. They MIGHT do that again around christmas deff look for it at autogeek.net
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    sweet will do
    down here in colorful colorado!

Post Thanks / Like
    and if u r looking to go cheaper natty blue is pretty close imo to souveran
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Liquid Souveran was made for those who do not car about layering their wax but getting just a good coat. I have used it and it is the best Liq. nuba I have used. It probably contains a little amount of solvents. This would make it clean better and easy to use. But it would not allow you to layer many coats. Overall Grade A for a liq. nuba....
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRX8
    Liquid Souveran was made for those who do not car about layering their wax but getting just a good coat. I have used it and it is the best Liq. nuba I have used. It probably contains a little amount of solvents. This would make it clean better and easy to use. But it would not allow you to layer many coats. Overall Grade A for a liq. nuba....
    What do you think of Souveran Liquid Spray Wax? I got some of that on sale from AG on a past order. I`ve used it on a few cars after washing and I was actually quite impressed. What`s the difference between the Liquid and the Liquid Spray? I can do a whole car in less than 15 minutes with it and it sure looks better than a quick detailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    The spray wax is a very good product. It is thinner than the liquid easier to apply. It is more of a quick detailer type product but is gives a better finish on a nuba. The liquid is made for longer duration and protection. It is a cleaner wax but still a A product.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage
    What do you think of Souveran Liquid Spray Wax? I got some of that on sale from AG on a past order. I`ve used it on a few cars after washing and I was actually quite impressed. What`s the difference between the Liquid and the Liquid Spray? I can do a whole car in less than 15 minutes with it and it sure looks better than a quick detailer.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt think liquid soveran was a cleaner wax??
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoops....................... After some research it does NOT have any cleaning capabilities. But if you smelled it you would think it did. MY BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1
    I didnt think liquid soveran was a cleaner wax??
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for digging this old post up but was wondering how liquid PS is as far as durability? Is it as bad as the paste wax or does it have better durability that the paste. How about compared to other liquid waxes such as Meguiars #26 or Clearkote Moose wax.

Speaking of the Clearkote Moose Wax, I just happened to notice they claim 6 months of protection on their web site. I have never gotten 6 months out of any carnuaba product. I actully have problems getting 6 months out of the best synthetics in my area, crazy.

Thread Information