Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212258 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    What`s this foam cannon your speaking of. Where can you buy it? Thanks SBEEE

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee364
    Ewww... customs.... I shipped a foam cannon to a fellow Autopian that lived just barely across the border in Canada. It took three freakin` weeks for him to get it. And that was by First Class Postal service. I couldn`t believe it!

Wow, I hope you don`t have to wait that long. I got my Vintage two days from the day I ordered it. It would have been the next day, but I missed the FedEx deadline by two hours.

Calgary is such a beautiful city. I used to spend quite a bit of time there when I was with my previous employer. I used to love *all* the Canadian overnights we had...Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton. Beautiful cities, all of them. And I must say that overall, Canadians are faaaar more friendly than Americans. We could all take a lesson in common courtesy from our neighbors to the north.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRX8
    What`s this foam cannon your speaking of. Where can you buy it? Thanks SBEEE

It`s the one from my old foam gun thread: http://autopia.org/forum/car-detaili...=foam+guns+fun

Apparently, Cam-Spray won`t ship them to Canada, so I bought one and shipped it to him.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeas superbee canada is an amazing country. We are a very patrotic people, and welcome everyone with welcome arms. Unforuntly lots of these cities are getting bigger, and with that comes problems. For instance, calgary now has over 1 mill. Its starting to loose its small town feel,... but at theend of the day i could not imagine living in any other country. I am canadian and canada is my home

ok back on topic. I might have misinterprated when he said a week, it has happend in the past. If yours came in 2 days then I would assume mine would not take 3 weeks (taking customes out of the picture). Brett must have ment a week to customs... i guees we will find out soon enough

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the purchase. I cannot wait to hear how you like it. What are some other products that you used and will be comparing it to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I the only one here cringing to myself thinking about all the scratches I`m going to put in my paint applying wax with my callussed man hands?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hharvey13
    Congrats on the purchase. I cannot wait to hear how you like it. What are some other products that you used and will be comparing it to?

other zymols, pinncale sov, umm i dunno. I have tried a few other zymols and they all seam to bein a class of there own so i dont know what i will compare it to.

As for scratched from your hands. I have never had an issue. I have rough hands, waxed a few cars using the hand method and never had any issue.

I contacted brett, He was very quick to reply to my e-mail. Top marks there.

He said he talked to them earlier today. The wax is being packaged up, the paper work is being done tomorow and its getting shipped. That means in his hands by wensday. He said it would be shipped the same day he gets it.

He said the average delivery to canada is 5 days... but thats up to customs

And to boot he said he would take some pics for me before he ships it out :goodjob

so hopefully it should bein my hands by mid next week

Post Thanks / Like
    And I must say that overall, Canadians are faaaar more friendly than Americans. We could all take a lesson in common courtesy from our neighbors to the north.
    Well said. So many times I`ve called customer service for a company and the (usually a female) rep is so helpful and pleasant. It prompts me to ask where she`s located and they usually say somewhere in Canada.

Back on point - did you get your Vintage yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly you guys haven`t been to Toronto.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus

everycity has its problems... we have a population in canada of over 30 million now. There are bound to be a few bad apples..

ok back on topic

nope no vintage yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus

Now that you mention it, I never have been to Toronto. I understand there`s a pretty good place to get your car detailed there, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that you mention it, I never have been to Toronto. I understand there`s a pretty good place to get your car detailed there, though.

not true....

hehe... im gonna get myself into trouble arnt I?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    everycity has its problems... we have a population in canada of over 30 million now. There are bound to be a few bad apples..

ok back on topic

nope no vintage yet

Ya a few, like 4.3 million, all in the GTA. I`m allowed to make fun since I lived in the US for ten years. :p

not true....

hehe... im gonna get myself into trouble arnt I?

He`s right. I just drop the cars off at a $19.99 detail place and relax for 8 hours! :grinno:
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you get it yet?? I know its not tuesday, but....

Edit: BTW I had a pic of my empty container of Vintage. It is on my old memory chip that inconveniently took a dum(dive)p on me.........which led me to buy another chip, and which led me to spend another chunk of money on a new camera. Of course, totally unrelated but interesting filler material for internet text space.

I hope I can somehow get the pic of my empty container by the time you wow us with your full container pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    Did you get it yet?? I know its not tuesday, but....

Edit: BTW I had a pic of my empty container of Vintage. It is on my old memory chip that inconveniently took a dum(dive)p on me.........which led me to buy another chip, and which led me to spend another chunk of money on a new camera. Of course, totally unrelated but interesting filler material for internet text space.

I hope I can somehow get the pic of my empty container by the time you wow us with your full container pics.
    I love the logic for getting a new camera. Sounds like how i would justify the purchase.

The pics of my wax should be here wenseday, as for the wax.. well thats gonna be alteast next week.. Ohhh well iguees 2 weeks inst bad. Esp since they had to pour the wax just for me

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the logic for getting a new camera. Sounds like how i would justify the purchase.

The pics of my wax should be here wenseday, as for the wax.. well thats gonna be alteast next week.. Ohhh well iguees 2 weeks inst bad. Esp since they had to pour the wax just for me

Hurry; Its gettin` cold out there!

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212258 ... LastLast

Thread Information