Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202157 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee364
    Heyas, Vintage

It was around a hundred bucks or so.
    Ouch! Just got my refill returned yesterday and the full container is sitting so gloriously on the fireplace mantle. I definitely won`t get Solaris, but Royale is definitely being considered. I`m not looking forward to paying the shipping for that one!:nervous2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, I gotta admit, I was shaking too after I ordered mine! Congratulations, man, I hope you enjoy your Vintage as much as I have.

I sure hope you don`t have any problems with OCD Garage. I ordered my Vintage straight from zymol.com. Their shipping charges were outrageous, but I wanted to make sure I ordered it straight from the mother ship.

Let`s see some pictures!

OK, now that I read your first post, I gotta go back and read the first eight pages of the thread....
    Good one. I ordered from the mother ship too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just had my container refilled a week ago. It takes about a month`s time (give or take). I got mine for the full price (then) with free shipping.

It is still worth the price even at 2k. As much as I would like to try Royale, I probably will not take that step. And Solaris........in a dream.

They are excellent products though; I won`t take that away from them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    own oil companies... i know afew guys who have started oil companies and ar worth in the 450-500 million range...next friday im going to look at a car collection with a guy who stated an oil company, 10 years later sold it for almost 1 bill. He himself walked away with alot

Woah, do we know the same guy? Does he own a boat with crew and a farm so his daughter could have a pony (I think that was only this year).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sneek
    Woah, do we know the same guy? Does he own a boat with crew and a farm so his daughter could have a pony (I think that was only this year).

i dont know lol. I have never met the guy. Another rich freind knows him and he is setting itup for me to see the cars.The guy im goin with is actully from catham not calgary but stil worth a pretty penny

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage
    Ouch! Just got my refill returned yesterday and the full container is sitting so gloriously on the fireplace mantle. I definitely won`t get Solaris, but Royale is definitely being considered. I`m not looking forward to paying the shipping for that one!:nervous2:

On the fireplace mantle, wow your wife must think you are crazy lol. If I had a tub of that I would probably keep it in a glass front mini-fridge lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the difference between vintage and royal? Minus the price of course...

Post Thanks / Like
    Vintage contains 61% white carnauba by volume (according to Zymol) and comes in a 22 oz. container. Royale is specially formulated for the color of your car, and contains 71% white carnauba by volume, and comes in a 52 oz. container. Both waxes are stellar in terms of appearance. I`d wager that the royale is the sharpest among all of the zymols (it had better be), but vintage and royale seemed close to each other in appearance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    Vintage contains 61% white carnauba by volume (according to Zymol) and comes in a 22 oz. container. Royale is specially formulated for the color of your car, and contains 71% white carnauba by volume, and comes in a 52 oz. container. Both waxes are stellar in terms of appearance. I`d wager that the royale is the sharpest among all of the zymols (it had better be), but vintage and royale seemed close to each other in appearance.

Ahhh interesting. Why does Royal come with two tubs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danforz
    Ahhh interesting. Why does Royal come with two tubs?
    You give Zymol the color codes for your cars and they make customer formulas. 2 cavities for 2 cars or 1 specific car and 1 universal wax, or whatever you want. I`m seriously considering it after I get rid of all of my other eg`s. Then I`ll have Vintage and Royale. Again, Solaris is out of the question. I was considering it when the original quoted price to me was $14k. But $30k, no way.

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know lol. I have never met the guy. Another rich freind knows him and he is setting itup for me to see the cars.The guy im goin with is actully from catham not calgary but stil worth a pretty penny
    I think we are talking about the same person. If we are talking about the same person, he doesn`t like Calgary very much. He just got the ranch this year to go with the pony. I think he has a MINT SL sitting in the garage of his ex-wifes house. IIRC he started up another oil company, haven`t been in contact for a little bit so I don`t know if he still owns it.

Post Thanks / Like
    well this is post 100..i had to make it... yeah im not sure. I dont even know the guy or who he is. I just know a family friend is setting up a time for me to see it. I guees i will find you next friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you received your Vintage yet, Calgary????

Sheesh, you gotta keep us up to date! Even if it`s just a "nope, it`s not here yet" post!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you received your Vintage yet, Calgary????

Sheesh, you gotta keep us up to date! Even if it`s just a "nope, it`s not here yet" post!
    nope its not here yet..

I thin it takesa about a week for the zymol factory to make it. It then gets overnighted to ocd then shipped to me... so im hoping early next week. you can never tel though with canadian customs....:furious:

Post Thanks / Like
    nope its not here yet..

I thin it takesa about a week for the zymol factory to make it. It then gets overnighted to ocd then shipped to me... so im hoping early next week. you can never tel though with canadian customs....:furious:

Ewww... customs.... I shipped a foam cannon to a fellow Autopian that lived just barely across the border in Canada. It took three freakin` weeks for him to get it. And that was by First Class Postal service. I couldn`t believe it!

Wow, I hope you don`t have to wait that long. I got my Vintage two days from the day I ordered it. It would have been the next day, but I missed the FedEx deadline by two hours.

Calgary is such a beautiful city. I used to spend quite a bit of time there when I was with my previous employer. I used to love *all* the Canadian overnights we had...Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton. Beautiful cities, all of them. And I must say that overall, Canadians are faaaar more friendly than Americans. We could all take a lesson in common courtesy from our neighbors to the north.

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202157 ... LastLast

Thread Information