Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12484950515253545556575859606162

Post Thanks / Like
    I am almost ready to refill. Last time it took 3 weeks. So I am sending mine in early.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    well heres an old thread i can bring back

I have chonrincled my whole adventure with vintage and Zymol so why stop now.

I jut called zymol to get the adress for there factory, the tub is going back. yes folks thats right, this is refill two, so tub three. That means i have gone through 44oz of wax in one year (7 family cars, atleast 2 most often 4 got washed and waxed everysunday)

so with this new refills I will be looking at 1900 (with shipping, and rounded up)

(1900+200) (two shipping both ways)/66oz=

so

2100/66= $31.81/oz (thats just in the first year).. if things keep up i have a feeling i wil get more then my monies worth.

if nothing else this is proof that vintage *CAN* can show value for the right people, in my case me. 21 and already gone through 2 tubs...
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    well heres an old thread i can bring back

I have chonrincled my whole adventure with vintage and Zymol so why stop now.

I jut called zymol to get the adress for there factory, the tub is going back. yes folks thats right, this is refill two, so tub three. That means i have gone through 44oz of wax in one year (7 family cars, atleast 2 most often 4 got washed and waxed everysunday)

so with this new refills I will be looking at 1900 (with shipping, and rounded up)

(1900+200) (two shipping both ways)/66oz=

so

2100/66= $31.81/oz (thats just in the first year).. if things keep up i have a feeling i wil get more then my monies worth.

if nothing else this is proof that vintage *CAN* can show value for the right people, in my case me. 21 and already gone through 2 tubs...
    I guess for for someone who uses as much it definitely makes sense
    NO! I won`t do your car next.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh your back!?! Welcom back. You still like the wax right??? Proof that this stuff works...............what`s that????? lol...!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    Oh your back!?! Welcom back. You still like the wax right??? Proof that this stuff works...............what`s that????? lol...!!

haha i have been busy, and i dont just lke the wax. I love the wax... there has never been and will never be buyers remorese on this purchase.... it is hands down the best lsp i have used (and i have used alot)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow I am glad to hear it. I am very satisfied with mine as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow I am glad to hear it. I am very satisfied with mine as well!

well as the person who ponied up all the money that is all that counts

Post Thanks / Like
    And as long as you have seen the improvement in the finish is what`s important. Don`t be discouraged by doubters, and be secure with your choice in lsp. But I`m sure you know that already.

Post Thanks / Like
    And as long as you have seen the improvement in the finish is what`s important. Don`t be discouraged by doubters, and be secure with your choice in lsp. But I`m sure you know that already.

I was the one to paid for the wax and im the one who is happy, others can telle me im crazy, tell me i wasted my money and tell me there is no diffrence. The fact still remains that its my money, my wax, and my enjoyment and pleasure.

one thing I have learned in life is that for every person who supports you 100 wont...

im happy and as far as im concerd thats what couts...

we can still be a part of the exclusve vintage club :lol (comes with a card and everything lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    and its a good thing we got into the club when we did. The price of admission is steadily going up! Unbelievable......but this is good stuff!

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12484950515253545556575859606162

Thread Information