Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151652 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eShine
    Are there limitations?
    from the research i have done no. I e-mailed them when i was first intrested asking about the so called once a year rule. They said it was not true. They will refeil it whenever needed. So I guees I could do it every week if i waxed the family vehicals that often...

The only big thing is that you have to ship it both ways.. so its not free shipping. but idid some research before hand. I asked for sizes and weights. it worked out to be just under 100 bucks cdn to shipp it both way.. not bad for 22 oz`s of wax

Post Thanks / Like
    i heard from someone that you have to actually register your vehicle, and they compute if you apply wax at their recommended times when your refill should be about.

is this true?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man. Sorry for all of my ravings if it drove you to do that.

...............................You will NOT be disappointed...............believe me!

Edit: Not exactly Matrix. For Vintage, the wax is universal (You have to register your purchase with them so that they will check that you are legit when you send your container back for a refill. They do ask for the make and model of your car but it doesn`t have an effect on the manufacturing of the Vintage). Royale is mixed according to the color of your car. They ask for the year and make and color code, and it is reported that they "tint" one volume of the wax specifically for your car, and the other volume of wax (2 wax cylinders in the container) contains a universal wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix_808
    i heard from someone that you have to actually register your vehicle, and they compute if you apply wax at their recommended times when your refill should be about.

is this true?
    i dont think so now. I have 7 family vehicals that get waxed at diffrent times.. there are lots of people who buy and sell cars on a regular basis. So this just would not be a practical system.

There are lots of rumors out there about this wax. most are untrue. There are a few things, im sure, that will loose your refiels but they are few and far between

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    Oh man. Sorry for all of my ravings if it drove you to do that.

...............................You will NOT be disappointed...............believe me!
    haha, i was waiting for your post.

i look forward to it comming. And it was really only a matter of time :grinno: .. ohh man what have i done

Post Thanks / Like
    You should have known how I felt when I committed the 2k over the phone (I felt like "what`s wrong with me" and ....if anyone EVER found out...they`d have me committed type of feeling). I was very comfortable with Concours as well, so you`d think that I had thought it through.....which I did. Its just dropping that size coin that quickly over the phone for wax.

..........like I said...........I soon got over it..........and I haven`t looked back since.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! $2k is nothing in the grand scheme of things. ENJOY ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing Mike (for you as well Supe 364!). Make sure you take care of the container. When you send it back for a refill, they check to see what kind of condition its in, and whether its clean. You have to clean out the residue of wax that`s left over on the tub wall of the crystal container...and with a sponge, NOT a metal scraper. They will charge you if they have to do cleaning or any type of fix for a container. Zymol honors and stand by their products..........but they`re not exactly sleeping or giving away the store!! We all know that..........lol!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David703
    Congrats! $2000 is nothing if you consider I drive a $20k car and my neighbor drives a $40k car. So $2k is nothing in the grand scheme of things. ( I won`t even get into home values) ENJOY ! ! !

Good let me touch on that subject. You get some snide comments about having a Rolls, Bentlye or Porsche (I always like saying Porsha!) as a car in order to spend that much money for wax. My reasoning is this...............if it performs the best, and if you are willing to spend the money for it, and you would not be satisfied with anything other than that product, then this wax is for anyone willing to appreciate it. The pre-requisite is that you should care alot for your car, and that the paint should be in better than average condition (meaning no clearcoat failure or in need of a paint job or the car is beat to heck..............the wax would be a waste on a car with major paint issues, but that`s a no brainer).

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the info lbls1. I didnt relize they charge tou for the cleaning of it. And my guees its its not cheap.

When you say register the product, do I need to give them a call? I did not order right from zymol so I assume that would be the best method.. opps better call them in the morning.

I told my mom (ok ok im a mammas boy big whoop) she just laughed.. shes liek of all thing to buy... but like she said. Its your money. Spend it how you want.. I think thats what people need to remeber.. no this is not a shot at anyone, and its not just about vintage o wax. Its about everything.

anyway, thanks everyone for the kind words, and thanks lbls for the info

and david you are more then correct its only 2 grand. I know people who spend that on a bottle of wine. (and you can only drink it once)

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote name=`

and david you are more then correct its only 2 grand. I know people who spend that on a bottle of wine. (and you can only drink it once)[/QUOTE`]

May I ask what your parents do for a living?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ron231

May I ask what your parents do for a living?

my dad is an accountant, and my mother raises 4 kids. (trust me its not easy, esp when one isme lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    You can wait until you get your package Mike. They will have the registration form. You can mail it back at your leisure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    You can wait until you get your package Mike. They will have the registration form. You can mail it back at your leisure.

ok cool perfect, thanks.. Sorry i guees im just a little excited... dosent look like i will sleep tonight

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats calgary i can honestly say I am jelous......in a nice way tho :-)
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151652 ... LastLast

Thread Information