For my new Scion tC (flint mica w/tons of flakes) - I`m thinking this is my final decision and would once again like any input. This list is based on a week of browsing and asking questions - this seems like it might be the best fit at this point for my type of paint.

After washing and claying, I`m going to start with 1Z Einszett Paint Polish “Lack-Politur†to work on my surface scratches. I was going to use 1Z Einszett Extra Paint Cleaner Compound but I was told with soft paint (which I think my car has) - that the Extra might not be a good idea. Also was going to do the 1Z Einszett Metallic Polish Wax but again was told this might not make a difference if I have already done the 1Z Paint Polish beforehand.

Not sure if I should be using a glaze at any point or if the polish is a substitute or a compliment for glaze...please chime in.

Then, I`m going to use Natty’s Paste Wax (BLUE), and finish it off with Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951. Although this seems somewhat redundant to me as Natty`s puts on a final coat, some local guys said this will help extend the life of the wax coat without affecting the depth/shine of the wax. Truth to this?

The biggest dilemma I have had is what wax to seal up with. The Collinite #845 looked like a sure bet, but when I read that it might mute my flakes, I decided this might not be right for me. The DP MaxWax seems impressive, however I didn`t see much of a difference in user opinions when it faces off with Natty`s (and it`s double the price).

Based on my new knowledge, since I will be putting down the 1Z polish under Natty`s, I should be able to extend the life of the wax...

Use it alone or as a “topper.†Natty’s Paste Wax (BLUE) can be applied by itself for stunning results. Unfortunately, the life of a Carnauba wax is much shorter than a paint sealant. Poorboy’s recommends using Natty’s over a paint sealant for maximum longevity and an eye-popping wet gleam. It is clear and reflective which means layering it over a sealant like EX or EX-P will add another protective layer to your car while adding the richness of Carnauba.

Final thoughts/opinions/complaints? I want to get my orders in on Monday or Tuesday at the latest so I can spend my weekend making my car look beautiful.