Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, it`s been a while since I`ve posted here, or even visited for that matter. Moving, new job, new toy, etc has been keeping me from detailing too much.

So it seems like there`s been a few new products introduced since I was last wielding my Cyclo. It looks like ZAIO, SIP, and 106FF have become quite popular. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on a couple of these products compared to some older products that I`ve been using. I`ve been reading some, but the search function isn`t too great with acronyms, or at least I`m not finding the info I want :chuckle:

I`m interested in a comparison between HT-EC (w/ OP mix) vs SIP and ZAIO vs KAIO. I`m quite familiar with 106FF and have been using it more as my older bottle of PO85RD is running out.

All feedback`s welcome. I`m just trying to figure out if it`s worth it for me to plunk down $45 for a bottle of SIP and if there are any added benefits of ZAIO. I tend to top with Z-2/Z-5 Pro or #16 and generally work with a Cyclo/PC, occasionally with my Makita.

Thanks - Jason :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    FujiFast- the ZAIO isn`t functionally nonabrasive like KAIO. I wouldn`t expect it to do any real correction, but it caused hazing for me on some smooth black plastic that KAIO doesn`t mar (Audi sideview mirror housings). It`s nice stuff though, I kinda prefer it over the Klasse version, at least for use on normal surfaces like paint.

I only tried it by hand (just had a sample that BlkZ28Conv sent me) but I somehow suspect that it`ll be more Cyclo-friendly than KAIO is.

Thread Information