Post Thanks / Like
    I got my first shipment of goods that I heard about and researched through Autopia. I gotta tell ya, for the money I spent, that shelf sure looks empty! I found a used PC on craigslist last week for $50 but by that time I had already placed this order, including a new PC, so now it looks like I have two! I guess thats not necessarily a bad thing. Im going to do some hardcore testing with my truck this week and see what kind of bite I can get with the PC. My paint has some serious, nasty scratches from the previous owner and the clear is like a rock. If the baby wasnt crying or the wife was home, I`d be in the garage working with all this stuff right now! Man, this IS fun!

(Oh, and on a side note, I was offered to take over someone elses detail business today. He`s moving back to live with his family. Gonna turn it down but he has a nice client list which Im going to offer him something for. Maybe give him a free detail )

This is what $528 buys you? Ugghh![IMG][/IMG]

My original, local stuff. Still my "go-to" products when all else fails[IMG][/IMG]
    :waxing: Deeper the thought, the deeper the shine

Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno if I would have gone with all 3 Natty`s...I think just one would have done you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Have fun. It`s down right scary when Istart adding up all the products I`ve bought over the last few years. Looks like a good chuck of that money is tied up in foam, good call.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    :woot: Looks like you’re in for a glossy good time!

Just one suggestion; you’ll want to get a bin or something to hold your pads. On open shelves, there`s a risk they`ll take a dive onto the floor.

PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    I dunno if I would have gone with all 3 Natty`s...I think just one would have done you.

IGNORE THAT MAN!!!

08 BMW M5

06 Honda S2000

05 Acura TSX

02 BMW M3

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey--don`t get in a paste wax war with me, man! You just gotta spread it around a little, can`t keep it all in one (Poorboy`s) place...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy

But they said the red was for a "LIMITED TIME ONLY"!! How can you pass on a limited time offer?! And yea, I know its excessive but nobody said anything bad about any of them so why not give `em all their due.

And I should have my two door, five shelf, locking cabinet soon so no worries about foam pads on the floor. ........ and the wife just got home, its almost 9:30pm here, and I think Im going OUT TO THE GARAGE! Good thing she loves detailing, too, or this wouldnt last long......
    :waxing: Deeper the thought, the deeper the shine

Post Thanks / Like
    nice little collection there, it will only grow....

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice stash there. :up Hey, we all need hobbies and hobbies cost money. Can`t beat a PC for $50!!! :2thumbs:

Detailing is great therapy for most of us and over the long haul is cheap entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good start and good products. However, I agree with you -- it doesn`t look like $500+ when sitting on the shelf. I guess a bulk of that $ went into the PC and pads.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m just confused as to why you bought a PC when you already have a makita rotary? I used a PC for awhile and ever since I got my Makita i`ll never go back to using a PC ever again.

Thread Information