Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like I can save a bunch of money if I purchased my products online. I love the stuff my local rep has but its not as tried and true as the stuff I can find online and read about here. Problem is the owner of the company who I primarily work for wants me to order my stuff online with PO (purchase order), then send them a check when it arrives. Thing is, I cant find a vendor online that will accept a PO. They want payment first, which makes sense. I mainly want to order via PO because when I do that, the amount I spend is charged to the sales department but if I use the company CC it gets charged to my detail department. Dont ask why or how, thats just what Im told. So I can save some overhead if I get it done with a PO. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to who would accept a PO? Thanks a ton and have a fabulous week!

Jamie

Dropkick Detail
    :waxing: Deeper the thought, the deeper the shine

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to establish what is known as "open account" in order to buy that way. That usually entails providing credit references (bank info, other suppliers that you buy a lot from and pay on time) so that the company you are buying from has a good feeling that you won`t stiff them.

Post Thanks / Like
    you can email the guys at autogeek or danase, or even autopia and see if they would set you up an open account or something like Net 7 or Net 15. Being a business owner I understand the niceness of being able to order via a PO from vendors. Good Luck...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    You have to establish what is known as "open account" in order to buy that way. That usually entails providing credit references (bank info, other suppliers that you buy a lot from and pay on time) so that the company you are buying from has a good feeling that you won`t stiff them.

Thats the planned course of action it looks like. This RV dealership I work for is a pretty big outfit and our finance lady is sort of a pain to deal with but if its going to save me money and make that bonus bigger, Im all for it.
    :waxing: Deeper the thought, the deeper the shine

Thread Information