Post Thanks / Like
    Hello folks,

I`ve run out of modification $ for my Supra so I have turned to detailing as a hobby for the next couple of months and I need a bit of help. I have the following wax/polish products.

• Meguares DACP
    • Klasse AIO
    • Klasse SG
    • Megiuars #26
    • Porter Cable

So here is the deal, I just finished detailing my Supra (A Red weekend car that rarely sees heavy sun or adverse weather) & my wifes SC430(A Black Daily Driver). The process I used on both of them was:

• Wash (Meguiars)
    • Claybar
    • DACP w/ Porter Cable
    • Klasse AIO (On both Cars)
    • Klasse SG (On the Supra)

I have read all the application and removal instructions on the AIO & SG so I believe I am using them correctly, but...on the SC430 the car looks great after the AIO, but I didn`t know whether it was ok to stop there on a DD. The car gets pretty dirty being black so I`ll probably wash it once a week, and I`m not really sure I want to spend the time SG or using the #26 every time I wax. Secondly the Supra actually looks less shiny and maybe a little more swirly after the Sealer Glaze. This is pretty annoying based on all the work I put in on the AIO and I was wondering if maybe going with another product, either the #26 I allready have or another one would be a better choice.

Looking for any help you can give.

-Ekow

Post Thanks / Like
    Some Pics

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm, more swirly after the sg? are you having to rub the hell out of it to remove the sg?

if so youre probably using too much.

if youre planning on removing the newly added swirls and still want the protection of ksg, next time try a wowo method so you dont find yourself grinding into your paint just to remove the ksg.

or, dilute the sg w water and spray it on similar to atj using wowo method.

or, apply very small amount of sg to a polishing pad and polish panel at a time till it`s pretty much invisible and wipe off.

i think im with alot of people when i say sg has the toughest learning curve out of any lsp ive used. i know what i was doing wrong, and hopefully youll figure it out as well.

if you like the look of aio then try a few different spray waxes on top of it, much easier and youll still have decent protection. just wont last as long.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh and nice looking rides, try to refrain from inducing swirl marks while waxing/sealing. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    given by the lack of replies I`m guessing this is in the wrong section. If so can one of the mods move it. If not can somebody tell me when I should be using the #26?

Thread Information