Post Thanks / Like
    Hie,

This morning, I received Optimum Products to try and test for my french detailing forum.

I have now :

Optimum Protectant Plus, Optimum Car Wax, Optimum Poli-Seal (AIO), Optimum Polish, Optimum Hyper Compound, Optimum No Rinse And Shine, Optimum Car Wash et Optimum Tire Shine and Opti-Seal...

I would like to know how to use all the products ? (I don`t have a PC so everything by hand)

I thank to apply like => Car Wash, Optimum Polish, Optimum Poli-Seal, Optimum Car Wax, Optimum Opti-Seal...

But what the difference between the wax and the Opti-Seal ?

Thank you for all your help,

Ilaron

Post Thanks / Like
    Best bet....follow the manufacturers direction.

Post Thanks / Like
    All I got to say is good luck.

I heard Opt. polishes have quite a long work time...

You should really go to eBay and buy a new 7336/7424 for dirt cheap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your best bet is here Optimum Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board) to get the info you need.
    Likes Habs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blkZ28Conv
    Your best bet is here to get the info you need.

Optimum Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

I agree with blkz28conv, for all your questions, go to that forum

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Optimum Products, How to use ?

Yup if your going to use optimum products go to there forum you can ask any question great at product onr is there best product a million uses

Post Thanks / Like

If you like to listen to podcasts, this is the OPTIMUM: Optimum Synergy Podcast
    Learning tips and tricks from fellow board members since 2009
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I think the OP probably has had his questions answered already, seeing as how he started this thread in 2007.
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Setec: ONLY you catch that this thread was started in 2007. Are the OPT Hyper compound and polish THAT old already???

I will say I bought some Optimum Carpet and Fabric Cleaner/Protectant and had a chance to use it on some VERY dirty and neglected carpet floor mats and they came out pretty clean for doing them by hand scrubbing and wiping them with a microfiber towel as the "extractor".

I also bought and used their Opti-Bond Tire Gel after looking for suggestions from fellow Autopians for a tire protectant that has a matte finish. This one fits the bill very well and it will last through at least two washings before needing re-application. I just like the look of a clean, natural rubber tire so I re-apply it after two washings. I use OPT Power-Clean to pre-clean the tires, as it does remove a lot of the browning and "other" tire protectant gunk that builds up on neglected or "improperly detailed" tires ( I hate/dislike/cannot stand extremely shiny/slimy tires).
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Setec: ONLY you catch that this thread was started in 2007. Are the OPT Hyper compound and polish THAT old already???

I will say I bought some Optimum Carpet and Fabric Cleaner/Protectant and had a chance to use it on some VERY dirty and neglected carpet floor mats and they came out pretty clean for doing them by hand scrubbing and wiping them with a microfiber towel as the "extractor".

I also bought and used their Opti-Bond Tire Gel after looking for suggestions from fellow Autopians for a tire protectant that has a matte finish. This one fits the bill very well and it will last through at least two washings before needing re-application. I just like the look of a clean, natural rubber tire so I re-apply it after two washings. I use OPT Power-Clean to pre-clean the tires, as it does remove a lot of the browning and "other" tire protectant gunk that builds up on neglected or "improperly detailed" tires ( I hate/dislike/cannot stand extremely shiny/slimy tires).
    Well, they`ve been through a few iterations on the polish and compound, when it first came out it was a very solventy product, I think mostly intended for rotary.

That carpet cleaner works surprisingly well using the rub it in by hand, towel it off method--I used it that way around the dead-pedal on one of my cars where that was the only way to do the thin carpet-on-a-corner.

I also dislike slimy dressings and the coolest thing about Opti-Bond is even when you get it on your hands it doesn`t feel greasy. Unfortunately I still have so many products from my flavor-of-the-month days I don`t get to use the OPT stuff that much.
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I also dislike slimy dressings and the coolest thing about Opti-Bond is even when you get it on your hands it doesn`t feel greasy. Unfortunately I still have so many products from my flavor-of-the-month days I don`t get to use the OPT stuff that much.
    HA! Yeah, flavor of the month.

I used Opti-Bond once or twice. I liked how it looked, felt, etc, but didn`t like its durability (IME).

Thread Information