Post Thanks / Like
    I know many of you are big Duragloss fans and users. What is your favorite Duragloss tire dressing and why (I guess they have a few options)? Durability is key for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using Duragloss Tire & Rubber Mat Dressing lately. Nice dark, matte finish. Durability is pretty good. Haven`t tried the others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks pt91

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I`ve been using #203 Vinyl/leather , because thats what I have . I`m waiting on the silicone free dressing , but forgot to order the tire/mat dressing in this last order.

I like a dark finish and almost flat !! I don`t like shiny at all. 203 is matte and a little shiny , but livable to me.

Since using their products I have got more compliments on my truck than any other stuff I`ve tried .

Post Thanks / Like
    I second the Tire and Rubber Mat product. It leaves a nice finish and not too shiny.

Post Thanks / Like
    The 3 I have used are the 203... rubber matt dressing and now just trying the Marine protectant....I called on the Marine protectant and was told its perfect for tires....and has added UV inhibitor`s and also is detergent resistant...

But as far as the first 2...The 203 or the rubber matt dressing they work great..and last...

AL
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the #321 Non-Silicone Dressing. This is my go-to tire product.

It leaves a nice shine, and it lasts for a long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bjackson8
    I really like the #321 Non-Silicone Dressing. This is my go-to tire product.

It leaves a nice shine, and it lasts for a long time.

Does it make it real shiny ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all of the feedback! When I read that it lasts- are we talking days, weeks, or months? So they have #203 Vinyl/Leather, Rubber Mat dressing, #321 Non-silicone dressing, and a Marine protectant that`s perfect for tires? How long did the specific Duragloss product you used for tires last and which do you think would last the longest? (I don`t really need/or want to buy 4-5 dressings if I can avoid it)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy
    Does it make it real shiny ?

It really depends on how you buff it off, but it is generally pretty shiny.

It compares to Armorall Extreme Tire Shine in looks, but last much longer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzb
    Thanks for all of the feedback! When I read that it lasts- are we talking days, weeks, or months? So they have #203 Vinyl/Leather, Rubber Mat dressing, #321 Non-silicone dressing, and a Marine protectant that`s perfect for tires? How long did the specific Duragloss product you used for tires last and which do you think would last the longest? (I don`t really need/or want to buy 4-5 dressings if I can avoid it)

The #321 will easily last for several weeks. I have not used the other Duragloss products that you mentioned, but #321 does last longer than any other non-Duragloss product that I have tried.

Post Thanks / Like
    FYI, Duragloss 281 "Wet Look" is the only rubber dressing from DG that I have and it`s decent. It`s clear, kinda thick, petroleum based, and wet. There is no mistaking a non-matte look, it looks wet. I picked it up at carquest on a whim and have only used it once. It`s kinda greasy so I figured it would pick up dirt and grime easily and end up browing. But after a week it didn`t brown at all, but It did pick up alot of dirt. It held up reeeally well and beaded water like crazy after a wash. I wiped the tire down and didn`t end up re-dressing it as it was still there.

You be the judge.

P.S. off the duragloss topic but.......I`d reccomend TOL Grape (1 coat), FK1 108, Z16, and Werkstatt Satin Prot. Matte finish, dry to the touch (last 3, fk1, z, JW).

Thread Information