Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I really like how CG One is a spray on waterless car wash. However, it is a tad bit pricey. I have plenty of ONR (which I use for clay lube) and was wondering if I could mix that strong in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on wash?

Thanks guys, this would be great to know!

Post Thanks / Like
    One guy here had posted a tutorial about putting the ONR in a chemical sprayer to apply. It was pretty interesting. If he sees this, I`m sure he could post that again for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love ONE,just bought 2 gallons. You can try to use ONR like that and see what happens.

IMO nothing comes close to ONE for everything that it does. I have tried waterless sprays before Werkstatts quick wash, WOW Auto tech mfg and have used Z6 like that. All were pretty good but ONE is in a class by itself. I use what ever works for me and yields the results I am looking for regardless of price. It`s not like a 16 oz bottle does your car once.

I agree ONR has a lot of bang for the buck and it`s a pretty good prouct , but it`s not ONE.

Between ONE and ONR I haven`t washed my cars conventionally in a while. I was always saying I won`t wash my car like that,but after experimenting on my wifes van with no marring or scratching I am hooked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dogma
    I love ONE,just bought 2 gallons. You can try to use ONR like that and see what happens.

IMO nothing comes close to ONE for everything that it does. I have tried waterless sprays before Werkstatts quick wash, WOW Auto tech mfg and have used Z6 like that. All were pretty good but ONE is in a class by itself. I use what ever works for me and yields the results I am looking for regardless of price. It`s not like a 16 oz bottle does your car once.

I agree ONR has a lot of bang for the buck and it`s a pretty good prouct , but it`s not ONE.

Between ONE and ONR I haven`t washed my cars conventionally in a while. I was always saying I won`t wash my car like that,but after experimenting on my wifes van with no marring or scratching I am hooked.

How much for those 2 gallons?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was always saying I won`t wash my car like that,but after experimenting on my wifes van with no marring or scratching I am hooked.

One of my favorite things about this site is that when a new product comes out that may have some questionable concepts, they are almost ALWAYS tested on the wife`s car! Priceless!

:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by expectingrain
    One of my favorite things about this site is that when a new product comes out that may have some questionable concepts, they are almost ALWAYS tested on the wife`s car! Priceless!

LOL.....Never noticed that in the posts, but it is true and a great observation.

Post Thanks / Like
    CG has a few of them. They also have Waterless Wash + Carnuba. Works very similar to ONE in the test I did this morning.
    2005 Black Hummer H2--No More

2006 White Volvo S40

Now proud owner of a brand new 2007 SeaRay 310
    :heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    One guy here had posted a tutorial about putting the ONR in a chemical sprayer to apply. It was pretty interesting. If he sees this, I`m sure he could post that again for you.

Hey that could be me. My RX8 never sees the rain. So I have only dust acumulation. I take ONR or DP 4 in 1 and double the strenght it says and put it in a 2.5 gallon heavy duty sprayer. I spray it down real good. And wipe with quality MF towels. No marring at all. Then I wax or detail.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    NRWStechnique

found it. Here`s a way to spray the ONR on.

Post Thanks / Like
    just get it mixed up in a spray bottle and go to town with the trigger all over the car...might take an extra 2 minutes over all, but then you dont have to buy the sprayer and add that to your collection...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotaguy
    just get it mixed up in a spray bottle and go to town with the trigger all over the car...might take an extra 2 minutes over all, but then you dont have to buy the sprayer and add that to your collection...lol

Toyotaguy has a real good $ saving point. But as much as I QEW my car it saves me time and wrist effort. The 2.5 gallon heavy duty sprayer was well worth the money FOR ME and it doesn`t sit ideal for more than 48 hours. And your spayer mixture last a long time. Just give it a shake, pump it up, and one continuous motion you got your whole car wet ready to wipe up the ONR
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danforz
    How much for those 2 gallons?

$34.00 a piece. Paul hooked me up.

Post Thanks / Like

Good thing my wife doesn`t read these posts. I also use my pick up and friends and families cars. I don`t particulaly want to experiment on mine :grinno:

I get to test a lot more products this way too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRX8
    Toyotaguy has a real good $ saving point. But as much as I QEW my car it saves me time and wrist effort. The 2.5 gallon heavy duty sprayer was well worth the money FOR ME and it doesn`t sit ideal for more than 48 hours. And your spayer mixture last a long time. Just give it a shake, pump it up, and one continuous motion you got your whole car wet ready to wipe up the ONR

Great, I`m looking at the pump sprayer right now. The thing is, I`m not looking to pre-treat my car using the sprayer, I just want to spray, emulsify, wipe. Swirl marks, in this case are not really an issue.

Also, how many capfulls of ONR per OZ?

Post Thanks / Like
    $34.00 a piece. Paul hooked me up.

$34 per gallon or $34 for 2? How many cars does a gallon do anyways?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information